2007 NFL Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by DarthIntegral, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Not necessarily. McNair is in the twilight of his career, and it's very doubtful that Garcia will stay with Philly, as he's sure to get at least an offer or two to start on another team.
  2. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Master

star 3
    Wrong, they said they wouldent draft an other QB and that Kitna is their man. Dude, look at that O-Line. No one can play good there.
  3. Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If 'they' is Matt Millen, then the Lions are still screwed.
  4. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Master

star 3
    ^ lol, true

No, he said he is comfortable here. He already baught a house in Philly. Right now I think he would rather be a backup with a SB ring than starting on a crappy team.
  5. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    C.R.E.A.M, he get's the offer? Dolla Dolla bill ya'll.
  6. SLR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do you live in Philly? It is clear and evident from the team and the local media that Garcia isn't going to be back next year (even though he should be). McNabb doesn't want him back because he is an insecure, selfish prick and cares more about himself then the team. He is jealous w/ the success Garcia had and how he became a quick fan favorite. The Eagles are already building the case for Freeley as the backup next year. They will use an excuse of the market value of Garcia being too high to bring him back, when in reality it is to appease McNabb.

It is also clear that McNabb is becoming a cancer for this team. He is also jealous w/ the success of the Westbrook and has taken exception to statements by Westbrook that he enjoyed playing w/ Garcia. There is no doubt in my mind that when McNabb gets back, he is going to do everything he can to minimize Westbrook's role in the offense. McNabb doesn't want to share the stage and the Eagles are going to go back to throwing 70% of their offensive plays. One of the reasons that the Eagles ran the ball after McNabb went down was because Garcia didn't piss and moan when the Eagles called more run plays, like McNabb does.

I used to be a huge fan of McNabb dating back to when he was in Syracuse. But he is clearly proving himself to be a selfish jerk over the past couple of seasons.
  7. Obi-Zahn Kenobi Chosen One

star 7
    I'd like to point out that I played football in high school with one of the front runners for the upcoming draft. Alan Branch, a DT from Michigan. I remember this one time he jumped on top of me on the concourse right after lunch and started biting my shoulder. It was pretty gross, seeing as how my shirt was pretty wet afterwards. That and the time he grabbed my butt during summer practice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.