main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2007 Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SagaFanficAwards, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    I was actually lurking and cheering everyone on during the ceremony but someone hijacked the computer and I couldn't log on! Wonder who that was? :p I would love to congratulate all of the winners and nominees. Incredible stories this year! =D= Also, way to go Saga Team! Phenomenol job on the show, guys and gals!Drabba put together some great pieces, too! :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE -AUTHORS AND VOLUNTEERS ALIKE!

Zonoma

2. Drabba_the_Hutt

Drabba_the_Hutt Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    Whoops, I missed the ceremony! :_| Anyway, congratulations to all the winners, and thanks again to everyone who sent me entertainment pieces.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Many congratulations to all the winners!! [:D] And to those that were nominated as well :)

And HUGE [:D] to BF, who really deserves it.

4. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005

*walks in extremely late due to curse of living on other side of planet*

*blinks*

*blinks again*

*faints*

Holy bleep!

*rethinks previous statement*

Wow, I am truly overwhelmed by that. Thank you everybody, volunteers, other nominated people, readers, voters, mods, just, everybody! =D= There were some great stories alongside mine and I'm really at a loss for words which is rare.

5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Thank you to all the volunteers that made this ceremony possible! It was top notch!=D=

6. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees. There were some really great stories and authors showcased. =D=

7. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I'm sorry to have missed the ceremony. Congratulations to all the winners. =D=

And to those behind the scenes, kudos for a wonderful job. =D=

8. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    A big congratulations and thanks to everyone!!! [:D]

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    And most of the way through, I had to go help my sister move into her condo. Anyway, congratulations to all the nomineeses and all the winners who resulted. Thanks to the volunteers. Thanks to everyone for having a good spirit about the ceremony and making this fun for all of us.

10. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees! There were some really incredible fics nominated this time around. Brilliant work!

Most importantly a BIG THANK YOU, no make that a GINORMOUS THANK YOU, to BigFatty and all of the awards show volunteers!
    The show was so well written and great fun to read through--[face_thinking] can we nominate it for an award next time?[face_thinking]

Thank you all for your work on the awards and dedication to this community. [:D]

Layren
    corellian_ale
    hyperspace_police
    NYCitygurl
    Space_Wolf
    Nienna_Narmolanya

And the entertainment crew:

Drabba_the_Hutt, bi0nic, SilSolo, Master Solo & Idrelle_Miocovani

AND
    As always I am extremely flattered to have been nominated and I am also very very flattered the recipient of the female OC award and the award for epic.

AND...
    ale, keep your paws off our bail money. :mad:

11. Dogger

Dogger Jedi Master star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees and a great big thanks to those that volunteered.

Wonderful job by all!

12. SabyneAmberle

SabyneAmberle Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 16, 2004
    Just popping in here to offer my congratulations to everyone! This looks like it was a great ceremony, and the pieces were fantastic! :D

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    *Goldie walks in so late she doubts anybody's here anymore*

Hey, congrats to all the winners!

Wow, I can't believe there's one third of a Yoda waiting for me! :D Thank you!

Great work, Saga team! =D=

14. Before_Awards_Sock

Before_Awards_Sock Before Sock for FanFic Awards star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 30, 2004
    This is a huge congrats to all the Saga workers who made this a great time for all by the entire staff of the Before team!!!

You all did a wonderful job and no one was burned, maimed, missing a limb, missing in action, or stuffed in a closet. =D=

Now to see if the rest of us make it as lucky...lol

15. BigFatty

BigFatty Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2005
    I'm so glad you all enjoyed yourself. Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. [:D] [face_blush] [:D]

But a HUGE thanks to my volunteers, especially the three who stuck with me through the end. And a great big thanks to Ale for being kind enough to spend the ceremony waiting for me to post the winners so he could update the first post of this thread.

And I guess some thanks goes to Z for letting me hijack her computer for my hours than I like to think about the past few days.

And now I'm going to go back to my computer/internet hiatus. :cool:

16. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners! =D=

Great job, Saga volunteers! =D= @};-

17. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great job everyone:D

18. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Congrats to all the winners, 'good show' to all the runners-up, and thank you to all the volunteers for their hard work. =D= =D= =D=

19. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Missed a better portion of the awards but I would just like to add my congratulations to both the nominees and the winners. And again thanks volunteers for all your hard work! :)

20. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Am dropping in to say congratulations to everybody (nominees and winners), and good job to the volunteers for putting on such a good show! Also: =D=

21. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Congratulations to all the winners and I have missed the ceremony because of the time difference

22. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I missed most of the ceremony - cleaning my messy house for guests. [face_blush]

But CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and =D==D==D= to the crew for all your hard work!!

@};-@};-@};-

23. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Congratulations to the winners from this year:

Jade_Max
    dianethx
    brodiew
    BrentusofGath
    AnakinsFavorite
    IrishEyedJedi
    VaderLVR64
    RebelMom
    Exeter
    leiamoody
    Golden_Jedi
    Charmisjess
    LilyHobbitJedi
    JediTrace
    Miana Kenobi
    oqidaun
    DarthIshtar
    furrylittlebantha
    Gina
    IrishEyedJedi
    Kelli_LB
    Stormqueen874
    Luton_Plunder

A HUGE round of applause goes to all of the wonderful volunteers: corellian_ale, Nienna_Narmolanya, NYCitygurl, Layren, hyperspace_police, Space_Wolf ! =D==D==D=

A HUGER (yes, I know it's probably not good grammar to say huger, but oh well) to BigFatty for all the work she put into this! You did a fabulous job! :) [:D]

To the mods, thank you as always.

And to the entertainment people that Drabba_the_Hutt organized, thank you so much for your funny pieces! And of course to Drabba for organizing it all!

And last but not least, Luna for all of the craziness she put up with!

Yay for another ceremony down! Join us next week for Before and the following for Beyond!

=D=

24. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    Congratulations to all the authors, whether they won or were nominated. Another congrats to the people who worked so hard to make this great event possible.=D=

25. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Congrads to all the winners! [:D] Nominees! [:D] And thank you to the volunteers![:D]

And I have to say thanks to everyone who voted for Lady Luck - it's my first award! *polishes it proudly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.