main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**2008/2009 Season JC Arena Fantasy Premier League Game** - Match Your Usernames to your Team - 8/31

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Spike2002, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    My fellow non-Americans (and any Americans with good taste in sport [face_mischief]), as you should no doubt be aware, the English Premier League 2008/2009 season begins next Saturday (the 16th), so, I'm opening the First Jedi Council Arena Forum Fantasy Premier League! [face_dancing]

To sign up, click this link, then go to the Not registered? Sign up Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?» link under the log-in page (for new users only. Any veterans of Fantasy Premier League from FF-UK or elsewhere will just have to log in again.)

Then just fill in your details, pick the colour of your team strip (I've gone for a particularly obnoxious colour scheme this year. Then all you need to do is pick your players (remember there's a Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?£100 million limit on transfers, so you won't be able to get all the players you want) until your team is ready.

Once that is done, it will take you to the "Join League" page. Select, "Join a private league", and type in the code, 146355-140264 and you will have joined the JC Arena Fantasy Premier League :D

And may the best man/woman win :D

Rules

1) All teams entering must be JC Forum members. I'll need your usernames next to your team names when you sign up. This is so I can everything correct for the next bunch of rules below.

2) The team scoring the lowest point scores in a gameweek will be gamebanned for 24 hours. As in all of our Arena games, users can post with a sock during the 24 hours. This is to encourage competitiveness between teams.

3) In the event of two or more teams getting the joint-lowest point scores in a gameweek, the lowest ranking team will receive the gameban.

4) In the event of two or more teams getting the joint-highest point scores in a gameweek, the highest-ranking team will receive the VIPship.

5) All gamebanned accounts must fill in an unban request to be unbanned.

6) The team scoring the highest points in a gameweek will receive a VIPship and colours to mess around with for 48 hours. This is also to encourage competitiveness between our teams.

7) The eventual winner of JC Arena Fantasy Premier League will receive a VIP-ship and colours for a time to be sorted out between myself, Inty and Rogue...Jedi. Most likely 2 weeks to one month's worth.

2. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    A winner everyweek?? I think I will sign up, by when do we have to sign up?

3. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    There's no time limit, though if you want to have the most opportunity for getting colours, then signing up as early as possible is your best bet.

4. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Can I join this league? I ask because I already made a team for another league so it doesn't have my JC username. But I can let you know which one I am.

5. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    It's OK as long as you let me know which team belongs to your username. You can call your teams whatever you want, as long as you let me know who is who.

6. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Right, well I'm Daniel David with the Jungle Cubs. High risk team this year, but...yeah actually it's really high risk, might change a few names...

7. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    Week one and I'm off to a solid start [face_mischief]

8. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm away at the moment, so I'll be dishing out gamebans and being generally more organised next week :p

9. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Did anyone have Gabby?

10. George_Roper

George_Roper Jedi Knight star 7

May 1, 2005
    I had Geovanni on my bench. [face_plain] I was also going to put Deco in for Fabregas (prior to the start of the season) but went with Bentley instead because I didn't want two Chelsea midfielders. [face_plain]

11. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Right, it's taken me a while, but I'm beginning to get myself organised for this game. Holiday and being thrown straight back into the deep end at work have given me little time to get online.

OK, I'm suspending VIPships and gamebannings until I can get a clear list of who is who. I need all players to match usernames with teams. The quicker we get this done, the quicker I can hand out rewards ;)

So far:

Irrosel LFC
    Cod Metal Kings - Spike2002
    Ryan's Rockets
    The Jungle Cubs - Winged_Jedi
    Terrious FC - Darth Terrious
    CycloneX FC
    Ogli's Allstars - Lord_Ogli
    Shlongs Unt
    Orn's ball-kickers - orn_free_tada
    Libpool
    Kolamhati