main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon 2008 CR Candidate Q&A and Election

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Jun 11, 2008.

?

2008 CR Candidate Q&A and Election

Poll closed Jul 1, 2008.
  1. AramysStrael

41.2%
  2. Jawafett

58.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_CT

Rogue_CT Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2008
    Well, as "the newb," right now, I don't really know if I'm that qualified to vote...

However, both candidates sound quite excellent, so it would definitely be a tough decision!

2. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    If you can't decide then flip a coin.... or ask some questions of the candidates and make an informed decision from there.

- Bill

3. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    4 days Left. 16 Total votes. Shouldn't there be more people? According to the Survey, there should be.
    I voted.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I haven't been on here very long, so I wouldn't have a very good opinion on who to vote for.

5. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Then, like I said.... ask some questions for the candidates so that you can make a more informed decision.

- Bill

6. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Thank You AramysStrael for a well run election.=D=
    Thank You Oregon FanForce=D= It is for all of you that I accept the duties as OFF CR.

7. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Ok, so it is a couple of hours before it is officially July 1st and from what I can see of the voting poll there are 17 votes. And of those votes, Eric has the majority of said votes. So, what that means is that Eric will be our new CR.

Congrats, Eric. I stand ready to support you whenever and wherever you are in need. I am just a quick phone call away. You need something, you let me know right away!

Everybody, welcome our new CR and give him your support. This will be a good year for the OFF.

- Bill

8. TatooineForceRecon

TatooineForceRecon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2006
    Well said Bill! Congrats Eric! =D==D==D==D=

9. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Congrats Eric !!!! You will be a great CR. If I can be of any help, just ask.

Bill, thanks for participating in the election. You also would have made a great CR. I think that most who voted were truly torn between you and Eric. You both have such good things going for you, it was very hard to choose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.