main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2008 Fanfic Awards Information Thread & FAQ

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by amidalachick, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    No one's obligated to attend the ceremonies, so it's not a problem if you can't be around. You're welcome to send a friend or someone on your behalf, but it's entirely up to you if you want to do that or not.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, though. We'll miss you!

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    So far I could never make it since any ceremony is in the middle of the night for me. But this time, they fall into my holidays, so I might make it awake into one... I So hope I will, they always read like like so much fun afterwards.

3. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Looking for a fun weekend activity? We've got you covered! The 2008 Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony will be held Saturday, July 19 beginning at Noon board time (Pacific time). Hope to see you there! :D

Not in a partying mood? Then check out the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/f/b1/28657656][b][color=white][hl=blue]Beyond Awards excerpt thread[/hl][/color][/b][/link] and cast your vote for your favorite stories!
    [hr]
    And don't forget...voting for [link=http://boards.theforce.net/f/b1/28620598][b][color=indigo]Before the Saga[/color][/b][/link] begins [b][color=indigo]Sunday, July 20[/color][/b]! Excerpt thread coming soon!

4. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Don't forget to check out the Before excerpts and send in your votes to the Before_Awards_Sock!

"Here we are now...entertain us!"

NYCitygurl is still looking for Before and/or general-era-themed entertainment submissions! Any submissions would be very much appreciated. Check out this thread for guidelines and ideas. :)

"Or for you party animals..."

Join us Saturday, July 26 at Noon board time for the 2008 Beyond the Saga Fanfic Awards Ceremony! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.