main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA 2008 meetings--thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediYvette , Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    The last half of 2007 we didn't really meet so I was hoping we could talk about what works best for everyone. We don't have to have monthly meetings; would quarterly be better for people? And what is a good day? I would really like to accomidate as many people as possible. :)

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    If we plan ahead, and stick to the schedule, it wouldn't be hard for me to meet up. :)

JF

3. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005
    I'd be up for meeting up.

4. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I'd be up for meeting as well.

5. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    im up for trying.

6. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    Second Saturdays still good? And any ideas on what we should do for the next couple months?

I'd like to hit the Toy Stable again some time and maybe we can go see Iron Man?

7. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Second Saturdays works for me. There will prob. be a few times that conflict with SARLACC but that's few and far between.

8. Deunan

Deunan Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    Hey everyone!

I'm one of your new members (joined in the middle of last year) - and we've yet to meet because of a lack of opportunities. Well, now you have one!

Monday, January 21, Martin Luther King day, I'm holding a costume fest at my house, cross-club. All Star Wars fans are welcome and their friends. We're having pizza and pop and making Jedi and other costumes. I think leatherwork will also be involved.

Come on over! I'm sure you have stuff to prep before Norwescon as well, and we'll all be there as well... and if not, well, no worries, I do these about once a month.

We're starting at 10 am and going all day. Call for directions and address. THere are three cats in the house but they are only top floor - the downstairs is cat-free and won't set off the allergic for a while. And that's where we'll be.

Hugs,
    Deunan Shiruba
    425-895-0363

9. Maco_Star

Maco_Star Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2006
    dang, sorry I missed that... oh and the sarlacc meeting.... I could use some help on my republic commando armor.

10. JediYvette

Jan 18, 2001
    It is getting harder to get time off on saturdays. is anyone completely opossed to sunday evenings or after work during the weekday?

11. DetShogan

DetShogan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2006
    whenever is good just not tuesday nights :)

12. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Sounds good to me, Yvette!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.