main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq 2008 Movies

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason330, Nov 18, 2007.

1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    I'm salivating!

2. BloodClaw

BloodClaw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    Yes it looks great!

3. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Another thing I've seen today, it kind of looks like the Star Wars animated Clone Wars series is gonna be in theaters with a full length movie premeir. Should be in August.

4. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Not kind of, mate, but IS.

August 15th. First three episodes cut into a feature length film. THIS IS SO GONNA ROCK.

5. jedibb123

jedibb123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2003
    Yes, Indy trailer looks great and Clone Wars Animated Movie!! Gonna be a good summer.

6. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    Yea' I'm looking forward to it too.

I wasn't too crazy about the first X-Files movie, (though I loved the series)But I'm willing to give the sequel a shot It comes out July 25th. Incredible Hulk comes out on June 13th, and I also read that there's a sequel coming out this spring for The Dark Crystal, called "Power of the Dark Crystal". It's directed by Genndy Tartakovsky and sounds like it'll be done in CGI.

7. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    I had not heard about those! They sound awesome! I was a big fan of the Dark Crystal. I bought it on DVD and watch it still from time to time.

Knight Rider starts tonight. Anybody want to get together to watch it? My place is open. Will have a fire going in the cozy den.

8. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003

Wow, X-Files is going to be out already? From the last report I had read about it, it wasn't going to deal too much about the events of the first movie.

As far as the Dark Crystal sequel, I have been following any news on it at Aint It Cool News. The last thing I had read at AICN about it was that it was going to use the traditional puppet powerhouse, Jim Henson productions. Has that changed?