main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon 2009 OFF CR

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawafett, Jul 2, 2009.

?

2009 OFF CR

Poll closed Jul 7, 2009.
  1. AramysStrael

44.4%
  2. jawafett

55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Here's your 2 Canidates for Oregon FanForce CR. These are the people who help guide Oregon FanForce and it's members into a better Star Wars Fan club. Position will last for either 6 months or 1 year. Good Luck canidates.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Are we discussing the length of the position as well, or will that come after the election is over?

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    We could just put it up to a vote of the members. That way there isn't any impropriety on the part of the CR-elect.... not that there would be. But you know, it keeps a nice checks and balance going on.

- Bill

4. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Three days left to vote!

5. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    I would hope that all of our members vote in this CR election. As for how long the CR position should be, we can put that up as a poll just so that I'm not totally being a dictator and excuting Order CR'09 here. lol.

Seriously though, let's all make this year the year that Oregon FanForce has made their presence known to our community.

Let's make the effort to show up at events like the KUFO ESB Midnight movie @Bagdad Theater 7/3, StarWarshop @Clackamas TC, Portland Comic Book Show 11/15, OryCon 11/27-29.
    It's at these events where we can making a showing in "force", have our fliers, wear our shirts, and let people know that we're here.

-Eric

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    A year sounds good.

7. TatooineForceRecon

TatooineForceRecon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2006
    Come people 8? Time to Rock the Vote! ;) Can't complain about who won if you didn't even take the time to vote! [face_flag]

8. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    It doesn't really matter. Eric is pretty much guaranteed to win. So it will be another term under his excellent leadership. Personally, I am not seeing a problem with this, as Eric is one of my best friends and he runs a good ship. He won't let this FanForce down at all!

Congrats to Eric! I look forward to lending whatever assistance I can to you, bro.

- Bill

9. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Yes, Congrats to Eric! [face_dancing]

But what is sad is that during the 2007 election we had 15 members vote, in 2008 17 members voted, but in 2009 only 8 members voted.

10. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    Thank you AramysStrael and Crashdown, and thank you Oregon FanForce members for belonging to this ever expanding great group. I promise to help lead us into better times of great topic discussions, meetings, events, and general well being of Star Wars Fandom.

-Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.