main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2010 Before the Saga Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before_Awards_Sock, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I thank the Volunteers, Moderators, Overseer, Entertainment, all the other Nominees, keep the great stories coming, the Voters, Nominators and readers,[:D] and it gives me great pleasure to keep these boards alive by writing.

I am speechless and humbled by the honour. I am happy just to keep you all entertained with a story here and there about my favourite Star Wars character. I honestly didn?t expect to win one, let alone in four categories.

Best Drama, Best Vignette, Best Canon interpretation, male and
    co-Best Author this one in particular is wonderful because bek=D= and earlybird-obi-wan,=D= are two authors who write really terrific stories and I have read all of them. Check out their stories.

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated and
    Congratulations to all the other winners =D=

2. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Congrats to all the nominees and to all the winners! =D=

3. SoA

SoA Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2008
    Drat! I missed the whole thing! Anyhow, congrats to all the winners! *applauds* Well earned, indeed.

And since we have a double-header this weekend, I invite everyone drop on by the Saga Awards Ceremony this afternoon at noon. It will be a party, though hopefully less explosive than this last one. Here's hoping.

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I had to miss the last half of the ceremony, so congrats to all the winners! =D=

Also, a big thank you to everyone who volunteered their time to help pull this off! [:D]

5. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I can't believe I missed the whole thing! I was playing with my son and watching old Ghost Writer episodes with him and totally forgot the time and day. :oops:

Congratulations to everyone who won. Every story and writer who was nommed are great. =D=

6. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    I'm sorry I had to miss the whole thing- I had to help a friend of mine move into her new apartment, so that took most of my day.

Congrats to all the winners and nominees! There were a lot of great stories in this bunch. And thanks to those who voted for my stories- it really is wonderful to know that people enjoyed them. :)

And last but not least, a huge round of applause for everyone who put this ceremony together- it's a lot of hard work, and we appreciate it! =D=

7. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    *rewinds to the part where Face said I could boss him around.....* [face_mischief]:p

GREAT ceremony and congrats to all the nominees and winners! =D= KUDOS to the Before Awards Team for all their hard work! [:D]

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005

*runs in after finding a comment from MsLanna on her facebook account*

Oh dear!

*still wears her pyjamas*

I missed it.

*has a nice weekend behind her, absolute on-line free*

Having Tyrannus230 as a guest for almost two months and my husband DarthUncle around, they are both on-line almost 24 hours per day. Because I can´t stand the sight I lured the boys away from their laptops with inviting folk for game evenings.

*and so she missed her own nomination*

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

*runs off again in order to get properly stressed and let others win their deserved awards*

9. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008

[face_blush] Late to the party ...

Sincerely, thanks to everyone for their nominations and votes. (bows) :) I really appreciate everything. :D And congratulations to all the nominees and winners. =D=

- Respectfully, [face_peace]
    Onderon1

10. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congratulations to the winners and nominees, and to the Awards Teams for putting together a successful ceremony after all their hard work =D=

11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Arrived yesterday back and had to catch up.

WHOOOT [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Congrats to all the winners. All your stories are entertaining=D==D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.