main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2010 Beyond Fan Fiction Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    so I missed the actual ceremony, but I'm catching up now. This thread made me laugh so much! Han shooing the Twilight kids off, and Boba Fett's poem, and Jaina and Ewan in a movie... priceless! [face_laugh] Everyone involved did an awesome job - thank you all for putting in so much effort and making this happen! =D=

And congratulations to all the winners, I'm so thrilled for everyone. Well done and well deserved, and I'm really looking forward to reading my way through everything I haven't seen so far.

(I'm blown away that I actually won something. Thank you so much! [:D])

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees =D= Sorry I missed most of the ceremony, looks like it was fun :) And thanks for all the warm congratulations.

A big thank you to the Awards team for all their hard work putting everything together. You guys did a great job =D=

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Thanks to everyone who paid attention.

All I can really say is... Next year, no matter how the awards are setup, don't be afraid to vote guys! We could really use more votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.