main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp 2010 Meeting Dates

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Meeting dates for the NH Mandalorians are as follows, all are Sundays and are subject to change:

January 10th

February 7th

March 7th

April 11th

May 16th

June 13th

July 11th

August 1st (last meeting before CV)

September 12th

October 17th

November and December - No meetings scheduled

2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Kewl, see you guys Saturday evening

3. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Sweet see you Mandos then!!!

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL!

This is a reminder that this coming Sunday is our meeting for March. It will be held at my place from 12pm to 6pm. I do ope to see everyone there. Please feel free to bring whatever you'd like to talk about, work on, show off... and eat! Food is ALL WAYS a good thing. Nothing big, snake food are fine.

We will start the meeting out up stair to talk about up coming events and club matters. We will than be going to the shop to do some work on the photo board. Please bring a change of clothes with you. I'm sure we'll be sanding and painting. You know good old dirty stuff. lol

So ... see you all on Sunday. Please call if you need anything. Thanks!

SeeYa,
    TK

5. Mereel_Adenla

Mereel_Adenla Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it this month. My grandmother is on her last few weeks of living, and is going to be moving in with us this Sunday and I can't get away.

Hope you guys have fun, I'll hopefully be with you next month.

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Sorry to hear. Family all ways comes 1st. You only get one family there are other meetings. Take care.

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    So sorry to hear that Stephen. My best wishes to you and your family.

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    For the March meeting we had a great project, and that was making binders! No, not three ring D binders but Star Wars 'stormtrooper' binders! We cut out all the pieces and I personally got about half way finished before I had to go. Brandon had to leave around 4 pm and took his parts with him to finish at home. TK was still working on his when he left. I hope to finish mine when I go back Thursday. I'll post pics as soon as I get some taken and load them to Photobucket! :)

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    So date and time for this month's meeting? Brandon's offering Friday night at his place... time to be determined...

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Actually we are just going over to Brandons on Friday night to hang out. The meeting it's self is being moved to ...

SATURDAY the 10th.

We are moving the meeting up a day due to Boston Comic Con. We are going to the show in place of our group meeting. If ANYONE wish's to come a long? You are ALL more than welcome. You can meet at my place and ride over to Brandon with me. We will than leave from Brandon and go into Boston from there. We will be leaving around 8am ish? We have to be there by 9ish I think? lol For setting up.

The show opens at 10am. I will be working with the 501st on Saturday to help out. They are working/collecting for Make-A-Wish. I will be working the 501st. table from 12pm to 1pm. Anytime before and after I will be just hanging out, having fun! It should be a good show. Looks like it will be fun. So I hope some of you out there can make it? Call if you have any ??? or would like a ride. I will be wearing my TK for the show. I may bring my Mando just in case I fell like changing? Don't know?

Seeya,
    TK

PS> I will make an up date with all the show info under the convention page. Later!

11. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I said this in the other thread, but I can't make it this weekend since we are heading out Friday to China. Have fun!!

Also, if I see anything Star Wars in China/Japan, I'll get you guys little gifts!

By the way, TK did you get your postcard?

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    You are most kind! :) Have a fun and safe trip!! :D

13. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Have you started the Mass Effect book yet? I'm curious to hear what you guys think :)

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    We've both started reading it, and Dianna is further along than I am, but I believe she likes it a lot. She wants to find the first book. :) I'm liking too of what I've read :)

15. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Hey guys, I'm back from Asia for a few days before heading out to Armenia (ugh, I hate jetlag). I got each of you a little something star wars related in Tokyo's own Akihabara district - basically geek town. I have so much to tell you!

16. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    cant wait to hear you stories.,

17. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I almost forgot, I have a few items for your Mountain Dew collection! I had some in China and Japan, and I think they use regular sugar in China because it tasted kind of weird :p

18. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    That would be the lead they put in everything! :p

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sweet! Glad to hear you're back! Will you be coming to hang out with us at Free Comic Book Day? Can't wait to hear about your experiences! :D

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    PLEASE REMEMBER!!!

May's meeting date is THIS coming Saturday. That's May 2nd! It will be held in Rochester NH.We are setting up for FCBD! I hope to see everyone out there for the day.

We will be doing last min set up at my place on Friday night. You are all more than welcome to come out and help. I will also be stopping anything we are doing at 9pm for the season ending ep. of Star Wars Clone Wars. I'm sure we will have food and drink as well.

So please remember this Saturday FCBD is our meeting. Thanks!

SeeYa,
    TK

21. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Saturday Is may 1st

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    1st...2nd. So what...

lol. It's saturday! Most be nice to sit around all the time and know the date?!

TK

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    K.. all,

Just letting everyone know the June meeting is coming up. Only 2 weeks away.... I guess we can have it here? We can hang out in the house and head down to the shop? I know we ALL still have things we are woking on.

If anyone has any ideas on thing we can do? Talk about? Plan for? Lets start seeing it. Maybe something we'd like to work on as a group?

K.. So start planing now. I don't wish to hear... Oh I forgot... I can't make it... My wife will not let out to play... Oh my kid is sick...Blah, blah, blah!! [face_dancing]

SeeYa,
    TK

24. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Hey guys! I hope all is well! I'm coming back to the states this Sunday, so I'll be at the next meeting.

I have a film we could watch during the meeting. It is called "Star Wait" and is a documentary about the people who camped out before I think Revenge of the Sith or something. Looks pretty entertaining, and I got it for 2 bucks :p

Anyways, can we work on/finish my armor before CV? I would like to have some kind of working costume soon.

25. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I know it's early but we may want to get our table and passes for SMF. The Boston board have gotten that already. Maybe TK can email the guy from last year and get us a table with 4 passes? We'll also have to let them know we have a 4x8 display so we'll need extra room for that, if we decide we want to take it with us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.