main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp 2010 Meeting Dates

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Cool! Can't wait to see your pics and hear your stories from your trip! :D

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Welcome back Z ... while kinda. lol

Can't wait to see you and hear all your tails. So it looks like you can make C5 than? That would be SWEET!! If so we have lots for you to get cought up on and lots to get done. Tickets for things are running low of just plan out. Plus we need to get you over to Office Pix's and get reg. to volenteer with them for the golden ticket so to say.

I'm sure we'll talk soon. See you at the meeting and glad you made it back safe and sound. ;) lol

SeeYa,
    TK

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    So tickets for C5 are running out? In that case I should get mine as soon as possible. It would be great to have at least a working costume for the event if possible - I know how busy everyone is though. I will be pretty much free for most of June so let me know if you guys want to get together as I'll be in Portsmouth at my new apartment.

4. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Z,

I'm free most nights. MOndays, Tuesdays, Thurdays... most Thursdays John makes it over to work on stuff. Friday nights I'm open...lol and Most Sunday's.

Just let me know whenever and make sure I'm around.

Later,
    TK

5. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Ok, maybe Thursday nights will work again like last summer. I also have a Han Solo belt that needs some fixing so I'll bring that too.

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds good.

See you then. We can also figure out what it is you are doing on your suit? I really have no idea what you and brandon came up with. But I'll see what I can do to help you.

Later,
    TK

PS> We'll talk more on Thurday about you going to C5.

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Sorry, looks like tonight won't work. I am going to the Seacoast this weekend, so I think either Saturday or Sunday will work.

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    SO a reminder..

Meeting this Sunday!! I only ask you all to bring FOOD!!! ;)

We will go over C5 stuff. Hangout both here and the shop. We can work on whatever need working on.

Seeya,
    TK

We did finish up Z belt the other night. SO that's one job down and only 500 more to go. lol John your vest is coming. As well and your belt there Brandon.

9. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Lol, so my mom said she can help me with my vest. Do you guys have any suggestions for patterns? I can go get the material myself

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    You can find a pattern on Mandalorian Mercs website on their forums. It's pretty easy to navigate and you might even find some ideas for armor, etc. They even have a section for female armor, so you might find some stuff there!

11. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Also, make sure the jumpsuit and vest are tight and the armor curves around your rib cage closely, too. That was the problem with mine. I looked like I was wearing a sherman tank. When Brandon and I tried to bend it more, the boobies broke. Now it sits in my closet until we can decide how to fix it. (please note how I did not solely blame the Captain)

12. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Well it was not made good to begin anyways. Good to see you posting again. Why? You coming back to the group? Hope so

13. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Well, I wasn't going to ex husband bash, but seeing how you brought it up... I was never really gone, anyways. I just wish the meetings fell on weekends that I was in Portsmouth, you know, like the Friday night before FCBD, when I called your phjone 3 times to find out if you guys were at TK's. Guess I should've called TK instead, and yes, I am still pouting

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OMG!! Shelly!!

Welcome back, hows goes? Nice to see you up and around. lol Well, we can all way's help out with that armor. Hey, we are having a meeting this Sunday if you think you can make it? Starts at 12pm. till ? Whenever I guess. lol

It is however an adult meetind only. Sorry... but we will be working in the shop for the day on everyones stuff. We are all tring to finish up thing for C5! Yeah Baby!! lol

SeeYa,
    TK

And you should know better than to try to reach the Capt. for anything. lol

15. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Unfortunately,the kids are with me this weekend. I will be in your neck of the woods next Sat. morning and Sunday afternoon. Someday it will work out, maybe a Sat nite sleepover, Sunday morning flea market, hint hint...

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    ;) ...lol

Well we do have all this years meeting post up already so check out the dates. Give me a call sometime.

SeeYa,
    TK

17. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! July 11 the kids are with dad, as long as nothing gets screwed up. Check with Shell if I can have the couch, and I will be glad to help with dinner. I'll bring the wine, or margaritas, we can swap war stories from over the last year.

18. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    It would be great to meet you Shelly. I can't wait to have another woman at the meetings :p

Anyways, since you will be around Portsmouth, maybe we can have a get-together this weekend anyway. My roomate won't be here Friday-Sunday, so if you want, you guys can come over here Saturday night. (I'm near downtown Portsmouth) If anyone needs, they can crash here!

Let me know what you think!

19. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    I have to work this Sat. night, so I wouldn't be able to meet up this weekend. Sounded like fun, though...

20. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Ok no worries! It turns out most of the guys are going to be busy that night as well. Maybe we can do a get-together a different weekend. Let me know when you are going to be around Portsmouth.

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Everyone,

Start marking the date. Our next meeting is coming up fast. It will be in just over 2 weeks. It is on Sunday July 11th. We will be having it here at the shop. From 12pm noon till when ever.

It will be our last meeting before C5!! YEAH!! Also my brother will be up from NC. So everyone that is going to C5 can have a chance to meet him before the trip. He is coming up so I can get him fitted in his new Trooper armor.

So mark the date!! It would be cool if everyone could make this one. The only thing I ask is for you ALL to bring food!! lol Oh and at this time of year ... I like Sam Summer!! Hint, Hint...;)

SeeYa,
    TK

22. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I'll be there! Also, what is Sam Summer?

23. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ummm... Sam Adam's Summer Ale?

And this from the non drinker! :p lol

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All...

Hey any chance you guy's maybe be able to come to a meeting on Saturday? I'm just asking ...lol ! I may have to change it or just cancell it?

See... they are having Sam 13th B-Day for the family on that day. I was just told about this yesterday. It seem to be the only time they can get the family togather. So... I kinda have to go. If you guy's can not do a Saturday meeting just let me know. I can leave the key to the shop with ..say JOhn. You guy's can still work on stuff and hang out. I'll do my best to get there sometime? lol and if I don't you all can still hang out.

I also have heard from Ed. He is one of our new roommates. He would like to come up on Saturday and may crash/ hangout. Be here for the meeting to meet you all. He can do either day. I think? lol

So let me know if you guy's can do Saturday in stead? I'm off myself from Saturday till Wednesday. I'm using up some vacation time before I lose it.

SeeYa,
    TK

Oh...Talk to Brandon. He does not think he will be back in time to make it from MI. HE is not getting back maybe till sunday night. He's not sure. Later!

25. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I already confirmed, but just as a reminder I'm up for a meeting/hangout today. What time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.