main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp 2010 Meeting Dates

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Just saw that your next meeting is on September 12. I won't be able to make it, I'm going to be down the Cape doing the MS Challenge Walk (31 miles over 2 days). I'll be with you in spirit! (Sebastian Shaw spirit, not the Hayden Christensen spirit).

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Well Hello EVERYONE!! lol

Yeah, yeah... I know. So lets just move on....

I will have the NEW 2011 Meeting dates up by this week. I will do the same thing we have done in the past. I will make them on Sunday's. Most will be from 12pm to 5pm just like in the past. I will be double checking with a calender to make sure we do not schedule them on any holiday's. Like Fathers day, Mother Day's ect....

I will try to space them out so they run about even. Like ever 3 Sunday, 1st. Sunday something like that. I am off this coming Sunday and will have it posted up by than. I will also make a few more post.... I know... Be quite. lol Around here to get us round for the new year.

I'd like us all to get back into the swing of things again. We have a lot to cover and get catch up on. New meeting dates, new collectables, new stories. Just think C6 is only ....

2 years, 5 month's, 20 day's, 8 hour's, 9 min. and 45 sec. from now.

lol... give or take!? That is if they had it on May 20th -May 26th. 2013

A man can dream.... :)

K... See you guy on Sunday with more stuff.

Later,
    TK

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Not saying anything....[face_whistling] lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.