main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

2010 Non-Star Wars Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by NSWFF_Awards, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations to all the winners =D= =D=

[face_confetti and noise makers] [face_laugh]

Especially my darling e-sibs Ceil and Mira_Jade

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Seriously.

:*

[:D]

I'm totally blown away and honored by my wins [face_blush] I love Nyota and Spock so much -- I feel blessed to speak in their beautiful voices.

[face_dancing]

[face_dancing]

[face_dancing]

SQuggles!!

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Congratulations to all the winners, nominees, and everyone who posts their stories. =D=

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    And thus concludes our very first NSWFF Awards ceremony. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! =D= @};-

Thank you again to our entertainment contributors, the moderators, our lovely overseer LilyHobbitJedi, and everyone who nommed and voted.

And a very special thank you and much applause to the amazing NSWFF volunteer team of Idrelle_Miocovani, TheMacUnleashed, and Thumper09. Besides all the regular awards duties, they wrote the majority of today's ceremony, and as you can see, did a fantastic job with it. =D= [:D]

4. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Sep 5, 2004
    Congratulations to the winners! A huge thank you to the volunteers!

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats to all the winners! And to everyone who was nommed - I"m so glad you're all enjoying NSWFF [:D]

And a HUGE thank you to our hard-working volunteers [:D] [:D]

6. Kriztin

Kriztin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2009
    Wow, thank you to everyone! I'm really honored. And a very big 'Thank you' to everyone who volunteered and participated. The ceremony was a lot of fun to read. There's some great talent on these boards.

Kriztin

7. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    That's right you don't own me. [face_not_talking]

Congrats, winners and nominees! And good work, volunteer team!

8. RX_Sith

RX_Sith C&G Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 13, 2006
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Congrats to the winners!!! =D= And an arguably even bigger congrats to the hardworking and/or insane team who pulled off this entire ceremony. It was an absolute blast to read. Thanks so much, guys. You're awesome. [:D]

Now I need to sit somewhere and contemplate the fact that I just won an award for a Sweeney fic on a Star Wars forum. 8-}

Seriously, I cannot thank you enough for this huge honor. And, I mean it; this is really a huge honor. I know people just toss the word "honor" around, but I'm tossing it appropriately, I promise you. :p Out of everything in life, there's nothing closer to my heart than a story, and to spread the wonder of a story and characters that are so dear to me...I can't describe it. It's beautiful. Thank you, guys.

Maybe now Sondheim will forgive me for that Sweeney/Rugrats crossover. [face_praying] ;)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Woo hoo!! Congrats, everyone! Great job to everyone who worked!!

11. Darth_Bliss

Darth_Bliss Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2008
    =D= What a great ceremony!!!! Thanks to all of you who have worked so hard for it! You are all well worth a thousands of applauds!!! =D= And a BIG congrats to all the winners! What a great job you all did! I had a great pleasure reading through your excerpts. [:D] So sad I couldn't stay more than an hour or so to follow it IRT, but it was very enjoyable during that hour when I did the "click-refresh" thing every half minute or so. ;) And also a very big THANK YOU to those of you who voted for my story. [face_love]

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    congrats to all the winners and the team that made this possible.
    Great entertainment too:D[face_laugh][face_laugh]on a very early monday morning

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master star 5

May 15, 2005

[face_laugh]

Congrats to the winners and the nominees, and thankyou to the hosts and the volunteers.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Congrats to all the winners and the nominees. Thank you for my nomination. :)

15. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 15, 1999
    THIS!

*throws confetti*

*pops champagne*

CONGRATS all around and =D= for a successful first year! [:D]

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Congrats to all of the winners and nominees! =D=

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the ceremony. I wasn't here for it while it was being posted, but I did have a blast writing parts of it and working with my amazing team mates. It was a heck of a lot of fun! [:D] to everyone! :D

17. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congrats to everyone who won. [:D] Now, don't stay out too late partying afterwards. ;)

I wasn't online for the actual ceremony - DRL :oops: - but it was a blast reading through it! You volunteers did an amazing job! Seriously, you should be proud of yourselves. Thanks for everything!! [:D]

[face_dancing]

~MJ @};-

18. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek: I won something. :eek:

Thanky ou. I could not be around because I was helping a friend of mine to move into his new flat.
    I hope you all had fun![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.