main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2010 Non-Star Wars Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by NSWFF_Awards, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations to all the winners =D= =D=

[face_confetti and noise makers] [face_laugh]

Especially my darling e-sibs Ceil and Mira_Jade

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Seriously.

:*

[:D]

I'm totally blown away and honored by my wins [face_blush] I love Nyota and Spock so much -- I feel blessed to speak in their beautiful voices.

[face_dancing]

[face_dancing]

[face_dancing]

SQuggles!!

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Congratulations to all the winners, nominees, and everyone who posts their stories. =D=

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    And thus concludes our very first NSWFF Awards ceremony. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! =D= @};-

Thank you again to our entertainment contributors, the moderators, our lovely overseer LilyHobbitJedi, and everyone who nommed and voted.

And a very special thank you and much applause to the amazing NSWFF volunteer team of Idrelle_Miocovani, TheMacUnleashed, and Thumper09. Besides all the regular awards duties, they wrote the majority of today's ceremony, and as you can see, did a fantastic job with it. =D= [:D]

4. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Congratulations to the winners! A huge thank you to the volunteers!

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats to all the winners! And to everyone who was nommed - I"m so glad you're all enjoying NSWFF [:D]

And a HUGE thank you to our hard-working volunteers [:D] [:D]

6. Kriztin

Kriztin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2009
    Wow, thank you to everyone! I'm really honored. And a very big 'Thank you' to everyone who volunteered and participated. The ceremony was a lot of fun to read. There's some great talent on these boards.

Kriztin

7. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    That's right you don't own me. [face_not_talking]

Congrats, winners and nominees! And good work, volunteer team!

8. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Congrats to the winners!!! =D= And an arguably even bigger congrats to the hardworking and/or insane team who pulled off this entire ceremony. It was an absolute blast to read. Thanks so much, guys. You're awesome. [:D]

Now I need to sit somewhere and contemplate the fact that I just won an award for a Sweeney fic on a Star Wars forum. 8-}

Seriously, I cannot thank you enough for this huge honor. And, I mean it; this is really a huge honor. I know people just toss the word "honor" around, but I'm tossing it appropriately, I promise you. :p Out of everything in life, there's nothing closer to my heart than a story, and to spread the wonder of a story and characters that are so dear to me...I can't describe it. It's beautiful. Thank you, guys.

Maybe now Sondheim will forgive me for that Sweeney/Rugrats crossover. [face_praying] ;)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Woo hoo!! Congrats, everyone! Great job to everyone who worked!!

11. Darth_Bliss

Darth_Bliss Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2008
    =D= What a great ceremony!!!! Thanks to all of you who have worked so hard for it! You are all well worth a thousands of applauds!!! =D= And a BIG congrats to all the winners! What a great job you all did! I had a great pleasure reading through your excerpts. [:D] So sad I couldn't stay more than an hour or so to follow it IRT, but it was very enjoyable during that hour when I did the "click-refresh" thing every half minute or so. ;) And also a very big THANK YOU to those of you who voted for my story. [face_love]

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    congrats to all the winners and the team that made this possible.
    Great entertainment too:D[face_laugh][face_laugh]on a very early monday morning

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005

[face_laugh]

Congrats to the winners and the nominees, and thankyou to the hosts and the volunteers.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Congrats to all the winners and the nominees. Thank you for my nomination. :)

15. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    THIS!

*throws confetti*

*pops champagne*

CONGRATS all around and =D= for a successful first year! [:D]

16. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Congrats to all of the winners and nominees! =D=

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the ceremony. I wasn't here for it while it was being posted, but I did have a blast writing parts of it and working with my amazing team mates. It was a heck of a lot of fun! [:D] to everyone! :D

17. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congrats to everyone who won. [:D] Now, don't stay out too late partying afterwards. ;)

I wasn't online for the actual ceremony - DRL :oops: - but it was a blast reading through it! You volunteers did an amazing job! Seriously, you should be proud of yourselves. Thanks for everything!! [:D]

[face_dancing]

~MJ @};-

18. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    :eek: I won something. :eek:

Thanky ou. I could not be around because I was helping a friend of mine to move into his new flat.
    I hope you all had fun![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.