main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2010 WSOP Main Event

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by rechedelphar, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    Just two more days to resist and be spoiler free. I am really excited to see how this plays out

2. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I have not posted in here because frankly I was dissapointed with the winner once again. Jonathan Duhamel is our new poker champion.
    Once again the player who played the best at the table did not win it. Last year it was Saout this year Cheong. I was so angry at the ridiculous hand between Cheong and Duhamel. Two stubborn and reckless pushers. Cheong played great until that disasted of a hand.

Mizrachi did something that most pros at the final table could not do, get a large chip stack. Of course it all went away very quickly.

I was impressed with Candio, he was a buffoon most of the tournament but at the final table he played well. Deserved his 4th place finish.

The 4 month layoff hurt John Dolan the most. He entered the table with the 2nd most chips and left in 6th place. Back in July when all 10 of the final players converged, Dolan grew his stack very impressively. If they would have come back for the final table the next day like a proper tournament does than Dolan would have had a ton of momentum, 4 months tends to cool that.

3. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    yeah, i was disappointed too. i really didn't care for duhamel, but mostly because i was pulling for matt affleck and he busted him with that ridiculous call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.