1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Awards 2011 Beyond/NSWFF Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond-NSWFF_Awards, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Congratulations to the winners =D= and to all the nominees =D=. There talent a plenty on these boards.

Also thank you for giving us some wonderful stories/works to read and enjoy. =D= =D= =D=
  2. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Congrats to the winners I missed! Great work, everybody! You make these boards great!

Now that's a good use of mod assets. Much better than bailing them out all the time.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congratulations everyone! You have made reading on these boards over the last year a truly delightful thing. [face_love][:D]

And a special thanks to the volunteers who put this together - your time and effort are much appreciated! [:D]

Now, about those drinks . . . :cool:

~MJ @};-
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    :D !!!

Wookieeeeeeee hugs! hugs! hugs! for Hazel and JediMara77 in Beyond the Saga and for Briannakin's Dawning. =D= :cool: !!!

On the NSW side: Laurethiel & Idri :) @};- RX :* and Mira_Jade!!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Yup, I know genius - I have built in radar [face_love] [face_love] !!!!

5. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees, and a huge thank you to everyone who worked on this ceremony! [:D]
  6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Congrats, everybody!
  7. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Congrats to all the winners! :D

Also, thanks to everyone who helped with the entertainment. I had fun feeling like the little monad from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, and being on stage with Gandalf was like a dream come true :p .

Well done everyone.
  8. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Congratulations to everyone, and thank you to all the wonderful volunteers! Bummed I missed it... but I'm on my way to read it now, and I'm pumped!
  9. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    First: Dog is clean and fluffy now. :) (Why am I mentioning the dog? Because my mother didn't know this was TODAY and suggested I give him a bath because it's so hot outside. Also smokey, as we seemed to have gotten smoke from the Oregon and Washington fires. Again.)

Second: Thank you to our wonderful volunteers. [:D] and =D= (And to our hostess, for being able to track down a computer in Chicago whilst on vacation: awesome. Simply awesome.)

Third: Congrats to the winners and the nominees... and to everybody who comes to the boards and posts stories, too. Nominated or not, win or not, everybody is awesome.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Congrats everybody=D==D=[face_dancing]
  11. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Sep 5, 2004
    Thank you and congratulations to everyone! =D=
  12. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Congratulations to all nominees and winners!!! Well done! =D= [:D] [:D] And thank you to te volunteers for a great job and an awesome ceremony!!![face_dancing] [:D] [face_dancing] [:D]
  13. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees! =D= We have some truly great writers on these boards, and it's an honour to be nominated alongside them.

Thanks to the volunteers - I know how much work goes into the awards ceremony, so thanks for keeping everything going! =D=
  14. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm always late for these things, even in the absolutely unique case when I'm actually nominated for something... :p

So anyway, thanks to all who voted for me - I hope I've made "The Witcher" at least a little bit less obscure in the English-speaking world than it is now... :)

And huge congrats to Idri! [:D] [:D] [:D] And also everyone else who won! =D=
  15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congratulations to the winners and nominees alike!! And special thanks to the fabulous Beyond/NSWFF crew. Without all of your hard work, this wouldn't have been possible [:D]
  16. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to the people who offered me their congratulations during the ceremony. Sorry I missed it. A big thank you to the awards team for all their hard work the last couple months and for putting on a terrific ceremony :)
  17. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Oh, I missed it again... and I even won something. Wow. :eek:

Congratulations to everyone who won, all well-deserved I think! And thanks for the votes and congratulations as well! [:D] Great work with the ceremony, guys. It was a lot of fun to read through! =D=
  18. divapilot

divapilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Thank you so much for the honor of best songfic! I really appreciate it! [:D]

Congratulations to all the winners!

Nice job, everyone! :)
  19. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 15, 1999
    So sorry to have missed it. :( (I was sick this weekend.)

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners =D= and Job Well Done to the hard-working Volunteers! [:D]

20. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    ?Now let's enjoy the after party! Drinks are on the mods!?

Wait, what?!? :eek: We don't get paid enough for that!!

Great ceremony!

Congratulations to all the winners I missed! =D=

A HUGE thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to make another year a success! [:D] =D= @};-
  21. Salacious_Drabb

Salacious_Drabb Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 24, 2007
    I'd forgotten all about these. Thanks and, uh, congratulations to the other winners.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.