main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2011 Beyond/NSWFF Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond-NSWFF_Awards, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Congratulations to the winners =D= and to all the nominees =D=. There talent a plenty on these boards.

Also thank you for giving us some wonderful stories/works to read and enjoy. =D= =D= =D=

2. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Congrats to the winners I missed! Great work, everybody! You make these boards great!

Now that's a good use of mod assets. Much better than bailing them out all the time.

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Congratulations everyone! You have made reading on these boards over the last year a truly delightful thing. [face_love][:D]

And a special thanks to the volunteers who put this together - your time and effort are much appreciated! [:D]

Now, about those drinks . . . :cool:

~MJ @};-

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congrats!
    :D !!!

Wookieeeeeeee hugs! hugs! hugs! for Hazel and JediMara77 in Beyond the Saga and for Briannakin's Dawning. =D= :cool: !!!

On the NSW side: Laurethiel & Idri :) @};- RX :* and Mira_Jade!!!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Yup, I know genius - I have built in radar [face_love] [face_love] !!!!

=D=

5. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees, and a huge thank you to everyone who worked on this ceremony! [:D]

6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Congrats, everybody!

7. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Congrats to all the winners! :D

Also, thanks to everyone who helped with the entertainment. I had fun feeling like the little monad from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous, and being on stage with Gandalf was like a dream come true :p .

Well done everyone.

8. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Congratulations to everyone, and thank you to all the wonderful volunteers! Bummed I missed it... but I'm on my way to read it now, and I'm pumped!

9. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    First: Dog is clean and fluffy now. :) (Why am I mentioning the dog? Because my mother didn't know this was TODAY and suggested I give him a bath because it's so hot outside. Also smokey, as we seemed to have gotten smoke from the Oregon and Washington fires. Again.)

Second: Thank you to our wonderful volunteers. [:D] and =D= (And to our hostess, for being able to track down a computer in Chicago whilst on vacation: awesome. Simply awesome.)

Third: Congrats to the winners and the nominees... and to everybody who comes to the boards and posts stories, too. Nominated or not, win or not, everybody is awesome.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Congrats everybody=D==D=[face_dancing]

11. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Thank you and congratulations to everyone! =D=

12. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Congratulations to all nominees and winners!!! Well done! =D= [:D] [:D] And thank you to te volunteers for a great job and an awesome ceremony!!![face_dancing] [:D] [face_dancing] [:D]

13. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees! =D= We have some truly great writers on these boards, and it's an honour to be nominated alongside them.

Thanks to the volunteers - I know how much work goes into the awards ceremony, so thanks for keeping everything going! =D=

14. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm always late for these things, even in the absolutely unique case when I'm actually nominated for something... :p

So anyway, thanks to all who voted for me - I hope I've made "The Witcher" at least a little bit less obscure in the English-speaking world than it is now... :)

And huge congrats to Idri! [:D] [:D] [:D] And also everyone else who won! =D=

15. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congratulations to the winners and nominees alike!! And special thanks to the fabulous Beyond/NSWFF crew. Without all of your hard work, this wouldn't have been possible [:D]

16. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to the people who offered me their congratulations during the ceremony. Sorry I missed it. A big thank you to the awards team for all their hard work the last couple months and for putting on a terrific ceremony :)

17. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    Oh, I missed it again... and I even won something. Wow. :eek:

Congratulations to everyone who won, all well-deserved I think! And thanks for the votes and congratulations as well! [:D] Great work with the ceremony, guys. It was a lot of fun to read through! =D=

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Thank you so much for the honor of best songfic! I really appreciate it! [:D]

Congratulations to all the winners!

Nice job, everyone! :)

19. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    So sorry to have missed it. :( (I was sick this weekend.)

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners =D= and Job Well Done to the hard-working Volunteers! [:D]

@};-@};-@};-

20. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    ?Now let's enjoy the after party! Drinks are on the mods!?

Wait, what?!? :eek: We don't get paid enough for that!!

:p

Great ceremony!

Congratulations to all the winners I missed! =D=

A HUGE thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to make another year a success! [:D] =D= @};-

21. Salacious_Drabb

Salacious_Drabb Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 24, 2007
    I'd forgotten all about these. Thanks and, uh, congratulations to the other winners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.