*2011 Birthday Thread* (Lady_Skywalker87, DaenaBenjen42, serendipityaey)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi Trace, Feb 27, 2011.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Welcome to the 2011 Fan Fic Forum Birthday Thread! :D

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jadedskies/birthday_gifs/birthdaycake.gif]

If you would like your birthday to be included, please post it in this thread. (It is a new list, so post your birthday in that thread even if you have participated previously.)

We?re a little late getting started this year, and here are the folks who have celebrated so far:

JANUARY

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/GarnetCrystalUSGOV.jpg/647px-GarnetCrystalUSGOV.jpg]
    Birthstone is Garnet

12 JediMara77 - Shares a birthday with Wayne Wang and Kirstie Alley. On this day in 1932, Hattie Caraway, a Democrat from Arkansas, was the first female elected to the U.S. Senate; and in 1966, the TV series Batman made its debut.

21 FelsGoddess - Shares a birthday with Christian Dior, Jack Nicklaus, and Geena Davis. On this day in 1789, William Hill Brown's The Power of Sympathy, considered the first American novel, was published; and in 1987, Aretha Franklin was the first woman to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

24 Katana_Sundancer and Takianna - They share a birthday with Neil Diamond, Nastassja Kinski, and Mary Lou Retton. On this day in 1908, The Boy Scouts organization was founded in Great Britain; and in 1984, Apple unveiled its Macintosh personal computer in stores.

FEBRUARY

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/Amethyst._Magaliesburg%2C_South_Africa.jpg/300px-Amethyst._Magaliesburg%2C_South_Africa.jpg]
    Birthstone is Amethyst

13 bek - Shares a birthday with Stockard Channing and Jerry Springer. On this day in 1635, the oldest public school in the U.S. -- Boston Latin School -- was founded; and in 2000, Charles Schulz's final "Peanuts" comic strip ran in Sunday newspapers.

28 mastermeg_0228 - Shares a birthday with Gilbert Gottfried and John Turturro. On this day in 1912, the first parachute jump out of a plane was performed, from a height of about 1,000 feet, over Missouri; and in 1940, the first TV broadcast of a basketball game was Fordham University vs. the University of Pittsburgh.

Happy Birthday to all! [:D]

2. DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    Happy birthday to you all!
  3. Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    Happy Birthdays - to each and everyone!
  4. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
  5. JediMara77 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Thank you and happy birthday to all! [:D]
  6. CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Happy Birthday, you guys!! [face_dancing]

~Celeste
  7. RK_Striker_JK_5 Jedi Master

star 7
    happy birthday to all five of you. :D
  8. anakin_girl Jedi Knight

star 6
  9. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
  10. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Thank you and Happy Birthday, everyone! [:D]
  11. mastermeg_0228 Jedi Knight

star 4
    Thank you!

Happy Birthday All!
  12. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Happy belated Birthday to you all!
    I hope you all had great days!!

13. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    March 2nd is VaderLVR64 - Who shares a birthday with Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel), Karen Carpenter, and Jon Bon Jovi. On this day in 1836, Texas declared its independence from Mexico; and in 1923, Time magazine made its debut.

Happy Birthday, MamaV! :D

14. Iverna Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Hazel Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy birthday to you all!

[:D] [:D] [:D]
  16. RK_Striker_JK_5 Jedi Master

star 7
    Happy birthday! Wow, sharing it with Jon Bon Jovi? My sister would be so jealous. :D
  17. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
  18. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Happy birthday, MamaV!!
  19. Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Happy Birthday to you!
  20. RX_Sith C&G Game Host and SFTC Winner

Game Host
    star 5
  21. Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films

Manager
    star 6
    Happy Birthday, Kim. We'd love for you to give US a present - COME BACK! [face_praying]
  22. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Aw, thank you everyone! School is keeping me so busy... Sigh. I graduate in August, so there's a light at the end of the tunnel. WHEW! 8-} And my birthday was great. Got a little drunk, ate some cake, ignored homework. :p All in all a good day. I get my gift next week...a new tattoo. It was tough to get an appointment with the artist, so I'm feeling pretty stoked! [face_dancing]
  23. Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Happy b-day! What are you getting in your tattoo? Much braver than me. I had a hard time getting my ears pierced! (And I let them grow shut!)
  24. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    This one will be a winged Egyptian ankh. I'm also considering a small tattoo on my foot. We'll see. :p One of my kids is going with me and he's getting another tattoo at the same time. We go to the same guy who does my oldest son's tattoos and now he's got 32 of them. We like to keep it in the family or something like that, LOL!
  25. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    That's awesome, Kim! :D My mom wants to get a tattoo and I want a new one. I think you've given me an idea for her next birthday. ;)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade