*2011 Birthday Thread* (Lady_Skywalker87, DaenaBenjen42, serendipityaey)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi Trace, Feb 27, 2011.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. RX_Sith C&G Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
  3. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
  4. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Sorry this is a little late.

September 8th was earlybird-obi-wan - Who shares a birthday with Patsy Cline and David Arquette. On this day in 1504, Michelangelo unveiled his sculpture David in Florence; and in 1665, Saint Augustine, Florida, settled by Spaniards, became the first city in North America.

Happy birthday! :D
  5. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Happy (very belated) Birthday earlybird!!![:D] Hope you had great one!
  7. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Yesterday, September 15th was hyperspace_police - Who shares a birthday with Marco Polo and Tommy Lee Jones. On this day in 1949, the television series The Lone Ranger premiered on ABC; and in 1997, the domain google.com was registered.

September 16th is Skywalker_T-65 - Who shares a birthday with Lauren Bacall and B B King. On this day in 1620, Pilgrims left England on the Mayflower; and in 1804, French physicist Joseph-Louis Gay-Lussac ascended to a record height of 23,018 feet in a hydrogen balloon to conduct scientific experiments about the atmosphere and climate.

Happy birthdays to both!! :D :D

8. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Happy birthday to everyone!
  9. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  10. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    September 10th was DarthCorsa ? Who shares a birthday with Colin Firth and Ryan Phillippe. On this day in 1963, twenty black students entered public schools in Alabama, following a standoff between federal authorities and the governor, who resisted integration; and in 1955, Gunsmoke premiered on CBS television.

Yesterday, September 22nd was SithGirl132 - Who shares a birthday with Joan Jett and Bonnie Hunt. On this day in 1789, the position of U.S. Postmaster General was established; and in 1994, the sitcom Friends premiered.

September 23rd is dm1 ? Who shares a birthday with Ray Charles and Bruce Springsteen. On this day in 1846, the existence of the planet Neptune was confirmed by astronomers in Germany; and in 1848, the first commercial chewing gum was produced by John Curtis on a stove at his home in Maine and marketed as The State of Maine Pure Spruce Gum.

Happy birthdays! :D :D :D

11. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Happy birthday to all three.
  12. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    September 26th is ginchy - Who shares a birthday with T.S. Eliot and Olivia Newton-John. On this day in 1960, the first general presidential debate -- between candidates Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy -- took place in Chicago and was televised nationwide; and in 1957, West Side Story opened on Broadway.

Happy birthday! [:D]

13. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  14. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ginchy!!! If today is your birthday then I DEFINITELY have to write that one thing we were talking about before. ;)
  15. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    ACK!!! Y'all, I just realized that ginchy's birthday is listed in the When were you born? thread as Sept. 26th, but it's actually JANUARY 26th. [face_blush][face_blush][face_blush]

SO sorry for the confusion!

(But I'm sure she'd want that fic anyway. ;))

16. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] Oh good, I can go kill everyone instead! ;)
  17. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    No worries, lady!!! [:D]

Thank you for the well wishes!! [:D] But I'm not ready to turn 32 just yet!! ;)

Well, it's still my UN-Birthday... [face_praying] :p But Trace is right--I'd still love that fic!! ;)

18. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    If ginchy wants it, I'm sure it will be gooood and we'll all love it!

:D
  19. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    September 28th is Blue_but_beautiful - Who shares a birthday with Ed Sullivan and Hilary Duff. On this day in 1787, Congress voted to send the Constitution to state legislatures for their approval; and 1968, the Beatles' single "Hey Jude" hit the top of the charts.

Happy birthday! :D

20. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmmm... happy un-birthday to ginchy. (We don't often get to wish those, now do we?)

A very, very happy birthday to Blue_but_beautiful!!!!
  21. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
  22. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Sorry I forgot your birthday! Hope you had a good one anyways! [:D]
  23. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
  24. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    OCTOBER

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/OpalDoublet.jpg/220px-OpalDoublet.jpg]
    Birthstone is Opal

October 6th was Jade_Pilot - Who shares a birthday with Carole Lombard and Elisabeth Shue. On this day in 1979, Pope John Paul II became the first pontiff to visit the White House, where he was received by President Jimmy Carter; and in 1876, a group of public and university librarians established the American Library Association to promote the enjoyment of reading.

Happy Birthday! :D

25. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope your birthday was wonderful, Jade_Pilot!!!! [:D][:D] I'm still working on cleaning up that fic I wrote you to post it. [face_laugh]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade