2011 Chapter Rep selection

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by jedimika, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    We're a Republic, not an Empire so it's time to look at selecting a Chapter Representative to take office Jan 1, 2011 for a year's term. We'll open it up for a week for nominations (end next Wednesday at midnight) and then a week of voting by PMs to echo-3 after that.

Again if nominated I'll be happy to serve out another term but there are several people in the club who would be good candidates as well. If you're shy about nominating yourself or something or have some ideas about the direction of the club you can send me a PM as well and maybe we'll work something out :)
  2. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I make a motion to nominate Mika for another wonderful term of fellowship and fandom with the LGA fanforce.

Jammies
  3. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I vote Mika as well. Even though I wont be here to enforce his regime for another year, hopefully violently if necessary, but my vote still goes into the pot for our good buddy.
  4. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Three cheers for Mika!
  5. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm casting my vote with Mika as well.

Ever since he first came to these boards he has been integral in trying to help resurrect the boards, which were more than a little dead when Xan and myself came back and started posting again, and he has been ever so successful! I've said it before, and I'll say it many more times I'm sure, but this version of this group is my favorite so far. The others felt more like a committee and less like a gathering of friends, which is what it should feel like, in my opinion.

Through him, his leadership, kindness, and friendship, this group has grown significantly. I'm very happy to call each of you my friend, and not just an acquaintance.

So, Mika, you have my vote to keep doing what you do to make this group so great!
  6. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    i'm going to with everyone else on this. Mika has my vote. of course, he's a jedi, I'm sith. I'll be watching you buddy. :D
  7. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    With Sith Cheerleading Pom-Poms in hand.... MIKA! MIKA! MIKA! I say,"Do not fix what is not broken". [face_dancing] The Empire Wants "You".
  8. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    They will never let you retire Mika ;)

Oh and you have my vote.
  9. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    So.... does my motion get a second?
  10. BulbousFreak Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    SECONDED, keep up the great work Mika as far as I'm concerned you can stay CR as many years as you still want the job
  11. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks everyone I?m happy to take the role of CR again for the next year. Thank you also for all the kind words but everyone should share in the credit for making this a successful group. Numerous individuals organize outings and open their homes to us, and other people make it a great time by showing up and bringing their positive energy to the party. If not for everyone else I?d just be sitting by myself at a monthly dinner eating pizza alone wondering where all the other Star Wars fans are. Thanks for making the role of CR an easy and drama free job.

12. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

Truer words have never been spoken.

This is exactly what it was like when it was just Xan and myself. We knew you guys and gals were out there, but we didn't know where! :)
  13. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Our Mika,,,, We [face_love] you this ( ) much!!! Thank you very much for being here for us,,,, And we copy Gold Leader! It does take us all, and we are quite fabulous aren't we! LOL!!! [face_dancing]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.