main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY 2012 Chapter Rep Selection

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Dec 5, 2011.

1. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    No emperors with ?unlimited power!? here, just free elections to prevent the rise of any dictators. So it?s again time to select a Chapter Representative to serve a year?s term starting January 1, 2012. We?ll make the nomination process a week (end next Monday the 12th at midnight) and then a week of voting by PM to our RSA Echo-3 for a week after that.

Once again if nominated I?d be happy to continue to serve but lots of members have also shown good leadership skills this year so don?t be shy about nominating someone else (if they?re willing to take the role) or yourself. Or if you don?t want the head job but still want to take charge of some projects or create new ones let me know.

2. BulbousFreak

BulbousFreak Jedi Knight star 1

May 17, 2007
    I nominate jedimika for another term. You've done a great job leading the group these last few years.

3. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I second the nomination.

4. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Here's my Sithy nomination for Jedi Mika!! Aaaaaaack!! Whattsah Meesah Sayin!!! :eek:;)

5. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I will third this nomination.

As always, I usually give Mika some sort of praise when we do these things, and I do believe it is very well deserved. You have stepped up and have managed this group of ragtag rebels to make us what we are today, and we are growing.

Because of your efforts, I have met some people that I can truly call my friends, and I thank you for that. Keep rockin' on Mika!

6. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    MIKA MIKA MIKA HE'S OUR MAN IF HE CAN'T DO IT we'll shoot him and find someone else

7. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for the kind words and for making this a fun and easy job. You're a great "crew" and I'm happy to take on the role of captain again for another year.

8. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    to paraphrase another sci-fi book and movie:

You're captain, till you die or we find someone better