main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource 2012 writing resources

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Iverna, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    I made a thread like this last year, but it's lost to the depths of time or something and I can't be bothered hunting it down, so, I'm making a new one!

I updated my tracking spreadsheet from last year so it works for this year, and it comes in a few pretty designs now as well! You can see and download it here. There's also an editing spreadsheet for anyone working on a longer project, if you want one.

If you have a blog or website or something and want to share your progress there, I've got a word meter generator you can use as well, but it won't work on the boards because it uses HTML codes.

Also, just to add a note that my offer to make fic covers for people is still open. The cover thread has all the details on that.

If anyone else has any resources to add, just comment! It might be good to get a list of writing resources for the boards, much like the Fan Art forum has a "Tools of the Trade" section. So yeah, if anyone's interested in that, feel free to contribute, we'll see what happens!

2. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Chosen One star 4

Aug 9, 2002
    I am loving the tracking spreadsheet. :D Thank you for sharing! I really am doing a better job of sticking to my writing goals now that I have something to keep me accountable. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.