main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN 2013-08-23 - Chattanooga Roller Girls superhero night

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vesper2112, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Note: There is a Make A Wish fundraiser in the morning, so don't wear yourself out if you can't do both. Not a problem. This event is inside and is very relaxed. Here's the event listing:

The Chattanooga Roller Girls LOVED our Star Wars costumes for their last bout event and have asked us back (with a little more notice!) for their final bout of the season. The theme is superheroes, so any and all superheros and villains are welcome!!! They are super open, but do keep in mind that there are usually kids in attendance so nothing too off the wall or terrifying! ;) The bout starts at 7:00 pm, but the doors open at 6:00, so let's try to be there by 5:30 pm to make sure we are available for photos and mingling when the doors open. Earlier if you need to get dressed there!

There will be a costume contest (with prizes!!!) for fans that they are going to be promoting, and there will be a ticket giveaway from our own fan page as well.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE A FEW THINGS GOING ON THAT DAY SO YOU DO NOT DOUBLE BOOK YOURSELF! I will try to monitor this as well, but Rickie and I are only human and may overlook it. :) THAT MORNING we have the Make-A-Wish foundation superhero event. You are certainly welcome to do both, but be sure you are able to, considering both time and potential exhaustion from being outdoors in costume for the morning! We originally had a Sin City premier that night as well, but I believe we are considering only doing that for Friday night so we can really have a good turn out for this.

Superheroes are some of our strongest fandoms with our group's cosplay, so let's make a show of it!!! :D