Lou, KY 2013 Light The Night!!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by VoxDeamonicus, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I saw some lightsabers on the news last night, and I knew who that could only be!
    Good job guys!
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Awesome! Thanks! It was a great time. Always inspiring, fun and reinvigorating. Thanks Vox, for including us in this great cause.
  3. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    55% of our goal isn't bad at all man.
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    nope, not bad at all. I'll take every penny I can get. will be uploading Lady Deamonicus's pics soon.
  5. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  7. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    My apologies for being so late in getting these up. .. I've been utterly pre-occupied within the attempt at getting a new SW costuming group off of the ground and running. Writing the Charter, making changes to it, updating, getting designs for a club banner, logo, motto, letter head, forum header, members image background, taking care of costume approvals which we're already at 32 members with several in wings with WIPs, .... pant, pant, pant.... getting all of this done in right at 5 and 1/2 months to include getting it all together nice and business like to send in to LFL for a disclaimer request, plus on going social life and family .... whew!! No grass is growing under my feet but I seem to be slipping on it some. :oops:

At any rate.... after that long introduction and excuses for being so tardy with this, I present the images we have of Light The Night 2013.

http://s614.photobucket.com/user/Da...The Night 10 2 2010 2010/2013 LIGHT THE NIGHT
  8. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  9. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Okay, so, if you missed the original broadcast of the Light the Night Walk, this info just came to me.
    Watch it again on Christmas morning!
    Pre-set your DVR for
    4:30 am, December 25, channel 32
    to revive this year's walk courtesy of WLKY.
  10. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    That's awesome! Thanks for the head's up.
  11. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    no prob. Also, once the registration comes open, I will start the team again. I have some ideas on boosting how much money we get. A yard sale or two, maybe two roadblocks instead of one. Try to get one in the spring so that everyone can come in costume. plus a few other ideas that some of you might...enjoy.
  12. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Finally downloaded some pics from my camera...

[IMG]
    VoxDeamonicus likes this.
  13. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    The wide shot with the sabers a-glow is pretty kriffing cool.