main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2014 Fanfic Awards Winners! Best New Author and Best Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, my internet in the new place is not working most of the time & I have the second week of my new job starting. Plus some annoying quarrel with the greedy land lady to settle. So I did not get the e-mail notification about the prizes until now. But to have won is enough honour. The bird (earlybird-obi-wan) is befriended with me in RL anyway, so I have plenty gorgeous art work of her already.

:)

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I will accept AzureAngel2 s request for a piece of art

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I didn't really want to go into details here because I don't want to be unfair to those who didn't win, but I don't want confusion either. :)
    It goes into detail in the PM winners are getting about prizes, but just so everyone is clear... everyone that won will be getting a prize. If you miss the 24 hours after the PM, you just get bumped down to the list as far as the next people who have responded. So if you don't respond in 24 hours and it take the next person 20 hours to respond, you just get to pick after them, meaning what you originally picked may be gone.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    earlybird-obi-wan, Mav said we really didn't want to go into prize details here, and this included posting prizes. Please PM your gift to AzureAngel2.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I did;) and am ready for the next gift

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh thanks! @};-

8. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Winners: I know there are people who have yet to get a PM about your prize for winning a fanfic award, as predicted, it's taking quite a while to get through... just slightly longer than I thought it would. Fear not, everyone will get their prize, but it will have to be on hold until I get back from vacation.

laloga likes this.
  9. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=

10. laloga

laloga Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 28, 2011

Thanks for posting this! I've not gotten a PM yet, and was starting to wonder. Thank you all for your hard work! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.