Awards 2014 Fanfic Awards Winners! Best New Author and Best Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade, Mar 3, 2014.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, my internet in the new place is not working most of the time & I have the second week of my new job starting. Plus some annoying quarrel with the greedy land lady to settle. So I did not get the e-mail notification about the prizes until now. But to have won is enough honour. The bird ( @earlybird-obi-wan) is befriended with me in RL anyway, so I have plenty gorgeous art work of her already.

:)
  2. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    I will accept @AzureAngel2 s request for a piece of art
  3. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    I didn't really want to go into details here because I don't want to be unfair to those who didn't win, but I don't want confusion either. :)
    It goes into detail in the PM winners are getting about prizes, but just so everyone is clear... everyone that won will be getting a prize. If you miss the 24 hours after the PM, you just get bumped down to the list as far as the next people who have responded. So if you don't respond in 24 hours and it take the next person 20 hours to respond, you just get to pick after them, meaning what you originally picked may be gone.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  5. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 5
    @earlybird-obi-wan, Mav said we really didn't want to go into prize details here, and this included posting prizes. Please PM your gift to AzureAngel2.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    I did;) and am ready for the next gift
  7. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
  8. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Winners: I know there are people who have yet to get a PM about your prize for winning a fanfic award, as predicted, it's taking quite a while to get through... just slightly longer than I thought it would. Fear not, everyone will get their prize, but it will have to be on hold until I get back from vacation.
    laloga likes this.
  9. RX_Sith C&G Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Congratulations to all of the winners! =D=
  10. laloga Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Thanks for posting this! I've not gotten a PM yet, and was starting to wonder. Thank you all for your hard work! :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade