main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2015 STAR WARS FAN FILM SUBMISSION: "JOURNEY OF A FAN FILM"

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WINDSTORM, Mar 9, 2015.

1. WINDSTORM

WINDSTORM Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2004
    Voting for the 2015 Star Wars Fan Film Awards has officially begun!!!

Our documentary, directed by Alex Watson of J-Wat Productions gives you a behind-the-scenes look at all the heart and hard work that went into making Legends: Legacy of the Force.

To watch and vote for our submission "Journey of a Fan Film". Please go to http://www.starwars.com/star-wars-fan-film-awards

You can vote once a day until March 27!!

to vote:

If you don't already have a "disney account" a pop up will come up where you will be asked to first plug in a birthdate and continue, which will pop up a "create your own account" form.

Fill that form out, ... i would uncheck receive updates and special offers unless you want them, and check agree to the terms of use.
    and then you're done!

2. TheAltureus

TheAltureus Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2013
    I saw your Behind the Scenes trailer and loved what you guys are doing. I also saw that you are looking for CGI artists and animators to do the visual effects. I know of two guys that can help, and I'm trying to get in touch with them and ask to see if they can help you if you are still interested. I'll get back to you once I find out. Good luck with the film. :)

3. WINDSTORM

Feb 8, 2004
    That would be awesome.. i think the only thing we need help on currently is lightsaber and lightning effects.. our Editor is bogged down with Foley.. so if you know anyone who could help out with that as well.. please send them out way!

It's crunch time, and I'm hoping to have something in hand.. just in case we win anything.. and just in case the people running the show at celebration anaheim ask us if we have anything to show from the narrative.. :)

4. TheAltureus

TheAltureus Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2013

I actually do some foley sound design/editing if you guys need help. I don't have a portfolio for it as I have mostly done voiceovers but I will still send you my link to my soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/altureus

5. WINDSTORM

Feb 8, 2004
    shoot me your best email altureus.. i'll shoot it to the editor. :)

6. TheAltureus

TheAltureus Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2013
  7. WINDSTORM

Feb 8, 2004