main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena The Madness Has Begun!: NCAA Basketball Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by Dal--Intrepid, Nov 17, 2006.

1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I'm picking Michigan. I'm Jewish. Suck it, Jean.

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    that's professional dishonour, right there, inty. although with your slanderous pick against sam seaborn yesterday, the blow doesn't feel quite as hard.

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    You pt meme jinxing ...

dp4m likes this.
  5. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    FTFY

cubman987 likes this.
  7. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Ugh we jinxed the jinx

My only solace if Fichigan wins it all is Wagner going to the NBA and getting his face dunked on by LeBron (it's admittedly a pretty good solace)

heels1785 likes this.
  8. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    [​IMG]

cubman987 likes this.
  9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Why did it have to be the absolute worst Big 10 team....hope you're happy heels....I'm not :(

DarthIntegral and LloydChristmas like this.
  10. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    So given Sister Jean's presence, does this mean Michigan is Satan?

11. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    loyola chicago made the friggin final four

don’t worry, be happy

Juliet316 likes this.
  12. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm fine...just wanted an excuse to give you a hard time....though I do hate Michigan.

DarthIntegral and heels1785 like this.
  13. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    this awful car horn noise is grinding my gears

AplagueOnTheWise likes this.
  14. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I thought it was someone outside my apartment. I was about to go insane, but thank goodness for the mute button.

15. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    good lord omari spellman is a freak

16. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    They are, but it has nothing to do with Sister Jean

17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    sister jean, please make the bad man with the car horn buzzer stop.

and while you’re there tell nantz it’s not pronounced “meemee”

18. AplagueOnTheWise

AplagueOnTheWise Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2013
    I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who hated that darn horn. The weirdest sounding sub horn I’ve heard. Was pulling for Loyola bc screw Michigan But the way Nova played last night, no one can touch them if they play at that type of level. Oh and never forgot TARHEELS are STILL the defending national Champs! Go HEELS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heels1785 likes this.
  19. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    always great to meet a fan! go AplagueOnTheWise!

AplagueOnTheWise likes this.
  20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    WHATTTTTT. AGAIN?!??

UNREAL. Congrats to Muffet, very deserving after so many runners up. Sick for Miss St.

21. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Maybe the one thing I did correctly in my bracket...having Michigan go to the National Championship.

heels1785 likes this.
  22. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Incredible:

This was the third time this decade that Notre Dame beat UCONN in the Women's National Semi-final (2011 and 2012), but the first time they went on to win the Championship as well. Beating the UCONN Women in the Final Four only to lose the title game is pretty much the equivalent of if the US Men's Hockey Team had lost in the Gold Cup game in 1980. Very deserved Kudos to Notre Dame for finally getting over that hump.

23. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Tonight's rooting order:

Villanova in a blowout
    Villanova in a gut punch ending
    Villanova after a Chris Webber reenactment
    Villanova in a game that's not close, but not quite a runaway
    The heat death of the universe

24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Michigan to win. Nova shows up as cold as they were so hot right now against KU.

You’re welcome.

[​IMG]

25. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    I will always love the Big East, no matter what the vultures did to it. Go 'Nova!

LloydChristmas likes this.