main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2017 Fan Fiction Awards | Voting thread | CLOSED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Chyntuck, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Voted.

Couple of minutes, my ****.

Chyntuck likes this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    ******, *****! ***** *** *******? ******** **************** ********? *************!

(those things don't mean anything, btw)

I never saw you read anything. Most recent fic comment made in January 2016. That's what makes the fact that you always vote more interesting. Mysterious.

No, seriously, a blabbermouth would like to know how do you...manage...to...keep quiet? When I see a good story, I just have to say something about it! *head spinning*

3. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007

Easy peasy! I put stories on my Kindle to read on bus trips, train trips. visits to doctor's offices for disabled Spouse, etc. I enjoy stories and since it's not a smartphone or er, smartKindle, commenting doesn't happen. By the time I reach home hours or days later, Darth RL takes over and we all know how that goes.[face_sigh]

EAD: Some fics get read when Laptop is available, so the above is true 99% of the time.

4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    There's a smart Kindle? Now I learned something new. :) And knowing that there's a Mystery!Reader makes things even more fun. I knew about one, now I know there's a second one.

And I hope the spouse will be fine. Or at least close to fine. :)

5. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    I made up a smartKindle, but there's a Kindle Fire, I think, that's 'smart'? That, or a tablet, is beyond my ability to purchase, but sure, it would be fun to own one and play on it..

Thanks for the kind thoughts.:)

EAD: I notified Jedi News on LJ re the awards; did not think of it earlier, herpderp.

http://jedi-news.livejournal.com/1024974.html

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I got an NSWFF one from pronker on March 29th.

pronker, Findswoman and Chyntuck like this.
  7. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    The Loyal Lurkers are out there. Once in a very great while, when the planets are in the proper alignments and when a white elephant calf has been born under the sign of Aquarius, one will pop into a thread and comment and then disappear. It is a good omen when this happens.

8. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    W00t, several last-minute voters!

Can we hope for more until midnight? [face_batting]

KEEP VOTING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.