main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

21-30 Wishlist

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediMasterGuff, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt_the_Jedi

Matt_the_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2004
    Darthevil are you refering to my episode list?

2. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    Of course,it was the coolest!At the end,we should have Ventress,Durge & Grievous reprting to Dooku.

3. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    Thanks Darthevil.....

if you guys want i can send the rest that i thought of...

acually i thought of 50 episodes but do u want to hear 31-40?

4. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I want to hear them :D

5. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    ok ill post them soon

6. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    Here is what i think ep 31-40 should be like....
    continued from my 21-30 post....

31. Yoda decides to travel to the (new planet) to make sure everything is alright...(If you remember my last 10 episodes he had a bad feeling during the scene when durge was holding the kid.) Padme relises that Yoda is worried about Anakin and obi wan. She wishes to go with him. Of course he says no and that it is to dangerous blah blah... Padme runs back to her private room all upset. We then see her grab a traveling out fit and a couple blasters... Yoda boards a ship with a team of clone troopers. As the ship takes off Yoda scenses that there is another life form on board.... The ship goes into hyperspace and the episode ends.

32. The space battle above the (new planet) has come to an end. The jedi in their starships have finished their duty. It is time to report back to couracant. Just before they prepare to leave, master yodas ship comes out of hyperspace. The ship lands aboard one of the Republic cruisers. The jedi follow. Once on board Yoda asks the troops if they heard any news on anakin or obi wan. They say no. Suddenly the alarms go off saying that there are incoming enemy ships. The battle wasnt over after all. The troops get back into their fighters. But a few droid ships have already landed on the cruiser. Yoda, the troops, and the other jedi prepare to fight the oncoming droids... Yoda pulls out his saber. The others do the same.... they ignite them, and the droids enter the ship.

33. Mace stands there watching obi holding a human figure of some sort. It was the poor child.(NOT THE ONE FROM THE MACE EPISODES IN CLONE WARS SEASON 2.)
    This outrage made Mace feel bad. The poor child reminded him of the one he encoutered on Dantooiene.(spelling) Mace looked over to see Anakin on the ground. His mechanical hand was mangled. It was shot by a blaster. Mace takes his jedi robe and wraps it around the child's body. He places the body near an building where it is out of the way. Mace pulls out his lightsaber and ignites it. He asks obi who did it. Obi wan tells him everything. Mace looks at anakin with a concerned face and then heads for the factory. The Republic forces werent getting any where. Mace was getting tired of this...so he calls in the ARCs.....

34. The droids rush into the republic cruiser. They fire at the jedi and clones. Yoda begins to wipe them out one at a time. Out side the ship another battle rages on. But the clones are out numbered. They are destroyed rapidly. Back inside the ship the jedi work hard to protect it. But there is battle droids super battle droids, ect. For once Yoda began to feel tired and weak... He suddenly drops to the floor. Just then a super battle droid aims its gun at yoda. Is it over for the jedi...

35. The battle rages on around the factory. But none of the droids seem to notice the group of ARCs climing up the back of the factory. As they reach the top they take out a few droids that were standing guard. They blast their way through the glass roof and land in the center of the main computer room. We see some good ARC vs. droid action. When the area is clear they open the gates to let the republic forces in. This factory would be down in no time. The troops watch on as the factory is destroyed. The red ARC suddenly hears a quick smashing sound. He turns around to see the blue ARCs are missing. He then hears a loud fire. A few seconds later smoke begins to rise from his stomach. He turns to see Durge standing there holding a blaster. The red ARC falls to the ground face first. Durge gives off a sinister laugh and walks away.

36. Yoda looks up at the droid. Was it his time.... of course not.. All of a sudden a large lazor blast destroys the droid. Yoda looks over to see Padme in her fighting suit holding a blaster. Yoda knew someone else had boarded this ship. Padme helps Yoda by fighting off the droids. Once they were all destroyed they relise that the battle out side cannot be won. In moments there would be more droids entering the ship. Should they ret

7. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    I think that in 41-50,Anakin should escape towards Rattatak,that would be cool.If anyone knows to make videos,let's make these,I also wanted to see 31-40,cool!And don't kill Asaji,she will die in Jedi Trial or not,anyway I want to see a new Jedi in action,like Voolvif Moon,he should get more screentime.

8. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    wow i didnt really think my 31-40 was that good....
    would you like me to post 41-50?

and no darthevil i dont know how to make videos to do these.. i wish i did but no....

maybe someone else can :)

9. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    I have imagined some "videos".Of course I would like it,I'm going to say to you 51-60,maybe this is nice.

10. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    here is 41-50 hope u enjoy them.....

41. There is a huge space battle going on over the planet Shili. Jedi master Shaak Ti is leading the Clone troops through the battle. Their mission was to destroy a bunch of sepritist weapon cruisers. The weapons were very deadly and needed to be destroyed.
    The battle was coming to an end. The republic was victorious. Shaak Ti and the clones cheer for their victory. She and the clones saved her homeworld from destruction. They are about to leave when she gets word from the jedi council that she and a bunch of other teams need to give assistance to the republic cruiser that floats above (the new planet.) The survivors from that battle will never make it to the cruiser. There is to many droid ships. Shaak Ti and the clones fly into hyperspace to help with the other battle.
    We then see the jedi temple. Many jedi are getting into jedi starfighters. The jedi are made up of, Sassie Tinn, Luminara, Bariss, Ki-Adi, and about 15 other jedi knights. They are needed in the battle of (the new planet). As they take off into the sky we see over head that there is tons of republic fighters that are also going to the battle. As they all leave the planet we see Palpatine watching from a balcony. He has a smile on his face.

42. We see a rocky planet. The palnet is some unknown planet. there is a building of some sort. Inside we see Dooku. He is standing there looking out a window with a smile on his face. We dont see what hes looking at though. Behind him is a dark figure. We dont know who it is yet. Dooku says "It is time to spread fear across the galaxy a second time general."
    The dark figure steps forword. It is Grevious. They talk a bit about how they are going to take over a planet called Krambium(made up). Dooku then looks out the window once more and we see a huge army of a new type of droid. (They kind of look like the machines that the humans ride on in the movie matrix revolutions) The army is also made up of battle droids and super battle droids. Dooku coments on how he wants Grevious to show no mercy on any enemy. Grevious walks out and enters a ship. The chapter ends with the sepritist ships flying off the planet. There would soon be a huge battle on the planet Krambium.

43. Anakin stands there watching as Assaji walks over to him. They say some nasty things to each other. Then they start to fight. Out side Padme yells for yoda and mace to do something. Mace runs towards the huge building. He jumps up to the floor that anakin is on. Yoda looks over at the fallen factory. Obi was still in there. He and Padme run over to it. Mace battles Assaji for a while. But the battle is interupted when a bunch of droids come in and start firing at mace. The duel is now back to anakin vs assaji. Assaji force puches anakin out the window. But using the force he lands safley. Assaji jumps after him. After mace destroys the droids he looks around to see that assaji and anakin arent there. On the ground the duel continues. They battle for about a minute. Then Assaji comes across a speed bike type thing. She hops on and takes off knowing anakin will follow her. He hops onto one also and takes off after her. By the time mace gets there they are gone.

44. Obi lays on the ground as Durge walks closer. He is only holding one gun since he lost an arm. He fires at obi. Obi jumps up and dodges it. Obi uses the force to push the blaster out of durges hand. They then begin to fist fight. Durge only has one hand but that is still enough for obi since he has strong armor on. We see a nice long fight with nothing but punching, kicking, and force powers. Towards the end Obi throws a punch at durge. But durge catches obis arm. He squezzes it. As this is happening obi notices his lightsaber on the ground. Using his other hand he force grabs it. Durge jumps away from him. Obi goes to ignite it. But the top is completly torn off. It must have broke during the collapsing of the factory. Obi was in trouble. Durge gives an evil laugh and picks up the blaster on the ground. He was abo

11. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    I would say that I should make 51-60,I'm more smart.But you are cool so we should make them.I can give you ideas. Anyway,there can be a arena on Krambium,no?If you named that new planet yet,I would say Xantooine,a forest planet with some desserts and abandoned citys.

12. darth-amedda

darth-amedda Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2003
    Of course I would like to have some more complex action with GGeneral.
    Also some episodes with Bail Organa would be great. And - finally - it would be fine if some new alien species were introduced.

13. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    I want this episode to be made to emphasize the fact that ?years ago, [Obi-Wan] served [Bail Organa] in the Clone Wars?.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yeah, I've noticed this element missing thus far, and I'm really hoping they put it in Episode III. I can't complain about Lucas contradicting EU references too much, but I can complain about him contradicting himself. :p

14. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    Darthevil u want to do 51-60 go ahead i dont mind.... that was just my version........:)

15. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Have Durge kill that stupid, over-rated Grievous!

16. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    Anyone know how to make these cartoons....

i would love to make some :)

17. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    Of course,I will try more Grievous action stuff and Bail Organa,and probably something else,I'm still thinking...A Jedi has to be patient,probably I will make 1000 episodes,no,50 is enough I will make a animated movie.Continuing from where you left off,let's make a bet that it will be cool!

Edit:Alright,DarthShona,I will make Durge become again come with the Jedi forces(two beats is enough)and beat the **** out of Grievous.

18. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    wait so you can turn these into a cartoon...
    you know how.....
    and are you staelin my ideas?????

19. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Edit:Alright,DarthShona,I will make Durge become again come with the Jedi forces(two beats is enough)and beat the **** out of Grievous.

Yay!!!!!!!! [face_laugh]

20. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Idea: A string of episodes where Asajj, Durge *and* GG lead an assault on Courscant, focusing on the Jedi temple. Major battle, GG, Asajj, Durge fighting hundreds of jedi. Eventualy their forces would be beaten but they would escape. We would then see them in that abandond building from Ep II ,where Dooku meets Sidious, greeting Dooku and the real flesha and blood Sidious, he commends them on their work of killing many jedi. We then swithc over to Obi, Ani, Mace, Yoda, Vovif Mon (sp?) and a crowd of other jedi trying to see Palpatine, but Mas Ameeda (sp?) insists that Palpatine is not in at the moment.

21. Saju

Saju Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2002
    I think it'd be pretty cool for a part of a space battle to feature Grevious on the bridge of a ship that gets destroyed and hop out of the window and jump onto a passing by republic starfighter and hop around in space cutting them in half. True, it would be far too cartoony and borderline stupid, but it would look cool imho.

Nah... it wouldn't, heh

22. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    I'm not stealing ideas and I DON'T know how to make videos,so stop this,I will make the other string of episodes,probably with Durge beating the **** out of that bad Grievous.

23. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    Here's Chapter 51,I don't have enough time for all.

Durge,(in some kind of Wookie armor)comes but he's "greeted" by Republic lasers but he's protected by armor.As he closes to Coruscant,you can see a squid-like inside!Meanwhile,Obi-Wan gets ready to go at Xantooine!But Durge approaches and he's going to...

24. Matt_the_Jedi

Apr 8, 2004
    ok whatever....

Im movin on to another board....
    been nice talking to you....

hope evrything goes well with 51-60 for you

bye bye :)

25. darthevil

Mar 6, 2004
    Alright,come back you don't want to miss them,no?

Alright,so I'm left with the others of you,we'll have a nice time,no?(Maniacal Laughter)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.