main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA 212th battalion

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    [image=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/vidal1980/2176_630x500.jpg]
    Hi my name is Danny, I'm starting my own group called The 212th Battalion, its a new star wars costuming group located in Richmond, Va and soon to be worldwide. We will be focusing on Jedi, Sith, Clones and Storm Trooper Armor anything related to star wars is accepted. This groups is primarily for fun, no crazy rules- all we ask is for respect, honesty.
    We would prefer that you troop as much as you can and to remain an active member we do require that you do at least 2 troops a year.
    All costumes will be reviewed by the command staff of the group before being accepted into the 212th Battalion.

the origin of the the 212th attack battalion is based of the star wars movie of ep 3 and the new clone wars series.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi leads the elite 212th Clone Trooper Attack Battalion. The Jedi General has fought in many battles and spearheaded many critical operations during the Clone Wars, including breaching Nute Gunray's fortress to gather vital information about the mysterious Darth Sidious, and the grueling hunt for General Grievous, whose capture or demise would seriously undermine the Separatist?s Droid Army.

As a Jedi General, Obi-Wan Kenobi leads the 212th Attack Battalion. He has come to rely on the 212th for their courage and sill through many difficult missions.

This elite battalion of Clone Troopers is distinguished by the yellow-orange marking on their battle armor. Led by Obi-Wan Kenobi, the 212th has taken part in many key battles during the Clone Wars.

During the Battle of Christophsis, Commander Cody and the 212th aided Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. After being breached unexpectedly by droid forces, it was soon revealed that one of their brothers was a traitor. Cody helped Rex hunt down the traitor who was none other then Slick. During the Separatist counter attack, the 212th Battalion, along with Torrent Company, helped beat back droid forces.

In the Battle of Teth, the battalion went with Kenobi to aid Anakin Skywalker and the remainder of Torrent Company, and later helped defeat the droid forces under command of Asajj Ventress.

In the Battle of Ryloth, Ghost Company helped Kenobi eliminate several proton cannons to allow ground invasion forces to land. After encountering starved gutkurrs, the squad created a diversion while Kenobi and troopers Waxer and Boil helped the general destroy the cannons, and the Acclamator assault ships were able to land. The invasion forces were able to land, and marched to the capital city of Lessu and liberate the planet from Separatist enslavement.

On Cato Neimoidia, General Kenobi, Commander Cody, and the elite Squad Seven breached Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray's fortress and secured vital data that began the hunt for Darth Sidious.

When General Kenobi was tasked with tracking down and eliminating the Separatist Supreme Commander, General Grievous, he took two battalions with him to the Utapau system?one of which was Cody's unit. Cody's commandos stormed Grievous's stronghold on the tenth level of Pau City, and kept his droid forces at bay while Kenobi faced the General himself in single combat. The clones would take heavy casualties in the battle, mainly due to the superior numbers of droids, but would eventually gain the advantage.

Although Obi-Wan defeated Grievous, matters took a turn for the worse when Darth Sidious transmitted Order 66 to Cody. An AT-TE walker opened fire on the general, sending him to his apparent death hundreds of feet below. The clones went on to destroy the remaining battle droid forces on Utapau, and, as per the new Emperor's orders, subjugated the planet

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    It is all about good fellowship and making some kids happy. Troop On fellas!

3. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Sure sounds good. I'd like to participate from time to time. I think it would be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.