main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA 212th sign up thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    [image=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/vidal1980/250px-Ep3_ia_96848-1.jpg]

step 1 must be 18 and over.

step 2 have a active fan force acct.

step 3 leave us your info with a pic and tell us a little about your self.

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    So am I in by default? ;)

3. drace-windu

drace-windu Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2008
    Hello everyone my name is sean Fabien. I?ve been a star wars fan since ?A New Hope? came out in the late 70?s. The fascination I have with star wars started with the lightsaber as a cool futuristic weapon. But later on I grew into the whole Jedi way of things. The movies helped me to learn as a child about believing and fighting for the right way of things. I would often as a child imagine fighting battles with my lightsaber and learning cool things from Yoda and Obi-wan, like in the movies. Yes I know it?s only movies but some of the things Lucas put in the movies reflects life in general. Today I have an awesome Jedi costume and have been out there wearing it and showing people how really cool Star Wars is.

4. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Hello Sean, welcome! Hit the threads, we're gonna try to re-activate this all Star Wars merry band! Danny, I'd like to join the 212th but believe it or not, I could not find any pics of me in my Airborne. I used to have many but erased them off my sd card! OR, maybe you could bring a camera to the troop in the next couple weeks! I love the 212th. It would be super cool if you or someone in here could do a Clone Commander Cody!

5. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    NEW SIGN UP THREAD AT

http://www.the212th.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.