main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA ???????????

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by tat2ist77, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tat2ist77

tat2ist77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Ok, I'm sure this is going to sound like a stupid question, but pardon me for my lack of knowledge. How exactly does one join the Fan Force North East Reading chapter? Is it simply a matter of joining the message boards and posting here or do I have to sign some sort of "application" and be voted in by my peers? Once again, sorry for my ignorance in this matter, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Membership involves a grueling test of mind, body and spirit. Many have tried, few have succeeded and fewer still have survived with their sanity intact. Do you think you are up to the challenge?!?

:D

3. tat2ist77

tat2ist77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Well, not worrying too much about my sanity, so sure I'm game.

4. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    David is right, we have a Survivor-like Test set up for all new recruits! [face_skull]

First you have move to a deserted island of our choice.
    Then you have to live off the land and kill (just the animals) for food.
    Finally you have to...

Ok, actually all you have to do is post in the, "Who are you? (Personal Info We Should Know) " Thread, which I see you did ;) Also, if you get a chance, jump into the, "Cyber-Meeting" Thread. We are getting the RRS back off the ground after a long 'sleep' :D

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.