main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

22nd February 2009 - Pancake & Waffle Forum Update.

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by Everton, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    P&W Forum Update 22nd February 2009

Pancakes & Waffles Forum Comings and Goings:

- Please welcome your returning moderators, GIMER, Abstain and myself. In keeping with tradition, it is likely that I will be stepping down shortly.

- The newest addition your P&W team is long time pancake and waffle supporter DarthTunick. Please show him the respect his hard-earned position warrants.

- Unfortunately the Mayor of the forum, user Andalite-Bandit, is away on mayoral business and so will not be available for appointments.

Pancakes & Waffles Forum General News:

- First up, the MS still doesn't think you're posting enough about Pancakes & Waffles. This is particularly disappointing, as this problem was mentioned in the last update. We are disappointed. Once again, unless this is rectified ASAP random bannings will be issued. The following users will be victims of the random bannings: halibut, Jada, mrsvos, Boba_Fett_2001, Sauntaero, Master_Jacen and Crash_Davis.

- If you can think of any reasons why this forum should last for longer than the novelty permits, please contribute to DarthTunick's thread. Alternatively, if you wish to post in a similar, but more successful thread, please contribute here. You may also use either thread to complain about redundancy.

- The next moderator up for the Moderator Review Process is Abstain. Please put forward your questions in this thread. Please remember that Abstain is does not take kindly to criticism, and may well ban you for contributing to the thread.

Around the Kitchen:

- Are you a traitor to the cause? If so, please demonstrate your incorrect opinions in the French Toast fans unite! thread. Discussion favourable to French Toast outside of this thread will not be tolerated.

- We all know that the only way to see the world out of the current financial crisis is to employ a Pancake and Waffle based stimlus package. Once complete, the MS will send it to Barack Obama. Please add to the important discussionhere.

- I notice that The Pancake Lords of the JC thread is doing reasonably well. This thread will soon be shut down as it is offensive to Waffle sensibilities.

- Please see the thread you are reading right now for an unnecessary promotion of the thread you are reading right now.

Problem Users:

- Problem users have been promoted to moderator. Sorry about that.

Problem Pancakes:

- None have been reported.

Problem Waffles:

- GIMER though he spotted a problem waffle, but it turned out he was watching Hollywood Squares. We have asked him to be more observant in the future.

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    [face_laugh]

Great update! =D=

3. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

When I woke up this morning, I had forgotten that I had created that thread.[face_mischief] :p

4. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    This has been most informative Former Mod Everton.

Thank you.

-JR :)

5. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    You are most welcome former subject JR.

6. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I would hereby like to announce formerly that I shall miss being your former subject, former Mod E.

7. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    If I were still a mod, I would promote you to VIP and let you pick your colours for the rest of time. Alas, I am not.

8. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    This is heart breaking news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.