main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 24 hour a day starbucks V. 2.0

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by qui-gundi_15, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005

Yeah, let's start with Clinton's dirty laundry, the laundry with the stained dress. :oops:

MJ

2. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    outrider, pink panther????????????????[face_clown]

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I also saw Pink Panther this weekend. Funny...very funny. Steve martin and Kevin Kline were awesome. Though Kevin seemed to fall in and out of his accent throughout. Somewhat distracting. Anyways, go see it with friends for a good laugh.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ahhhh shows where your head is at MJ ( ( ) ;) You go for just the sexual stuff. A typical male response (thinking with the wrong he.. err nevermind) How about crimes against the US Constitution? (a little more important (and illegal) than someone getting their groove on in the Oval Office. Oh I'm sorry MJ, are you jealous?) ;) ;) heh heh Hmmm lets see coughNIXONcough ... coughWATERGATEcough comes to mind as an easy one. There is a REAL crimminal MJ. And if I am not mistaken, he was from your party dude. ;) heh heh heh You know, I got nutt'n but love for ya MJ. ;)

5. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    speaking of presidents and dumb things they do, i have been watching discovery channel and history channel they all say oswald was the asassin but how did he know the presidents route had been changed.i still think some fishy stuff went on there.maybe oswald did it maybe he didnt, i think we will never know for sure who or what took place.but isnt it kinda of funny bobby was also killed in a hotel kitchen by a nobody and according to one of the police officers there he said the guy didnt get close enough to make the wound it made.i would like to see colin powell run for president but i am not sure he wouldnt get picked off by some inbreed smackin his cousin around hillbilly.and just a thought on our government did you all kow when world war 1 was going on that our african american soldiers were made to leave the train seats they had been seating in so german p.o.w's could sitdown. ldv i am sure you being a ex military guy you kow how messed up the government can be .i wouldnt want to be the president for anything they are all greedy and selfish and i am sure nixon isnt the only one that did things that were unamerican he just got caught

6. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    *grabs a Mt. Dew*

Umm okay. Hi everyone

7. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *sidesteps the political conversation*
    Hey, Shasa! How are you?

8. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    ok everyone i have just got done watching episode 3 for the 93 time.this is truly a great movie.i know this is an old topic but i really hope uncle george changes his mind and makes atleast one more movie with mark hamill i know it isnt going to happen but i just dont thik the television thing is gonna be enough.i wonder if mark hamill would do a fan based movie???????. sorry everyone i just am in denial well it is off to bed

9. ShasaWaterwalker

Oct 18, 2003
    I'm doing okay.
    Drinking tons of Mt. Dew. [face_worried]

How have you been?

I've rediscovered the DLC

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Mmm...Mt. Dew.

Yeah, I am going to get more active in the DLC, SVRF, RL, and 501st once the show gets going. I am actually going to be taking a break from theater for a while to focus on those things.

Random sidenote: anyone know where I can find the toy E-11 blaster (Kenner or something similar is fine)? I need a blaster and holster for my TIE.

11. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    hey tionne i have a friend who gets some stuff from this site and they have the blasters http://www.triktoys.com/pages/2/index.htm i dont kow if they have the holsters tho

tionne check ebay here is the linkhttp://collectibles.search.ebay.com/prop_Science-Fiction_W0QQfclZ1QQfrtsZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsacatZ152

tionne here is one that is brand new in box i dont think it has holster tho

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Electronic-Blaster-Rifle-BlasTech-E-11-Gun_W0QQitemZ6600387738QQcategoryZ37887QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

12. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I will probably buy/make the holster separately. (That's what prop workshops are for!)
    Thanks for the links, I'll check them after work!

13. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    no troubles hawk to all to easy[face_peace]

14. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005

LOL [face_laugh]

Don't think for a sec that I'm just letting this slide, I just need a little free time to respond.
    Dude, I'm sooo going come back,unload, and blow your boy Mr William "White Watergate, sell our defense secrets to the Chinese, Obstruct Justice and only 2nd Prez to be impeached" (for starters)Clinton outta the water. :oops:

More to follow........

Nuttin but love LDV. [face_peace]

MJ

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Dude, if you changed the name Clinton to Bush, soon, that could be said for the reigning president ;) King Bush is getting ready to be impeached himself. Don't forget about selling our ports to terrorists. ;) ;)

16. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    One of the best Bush jokes on Chappelle Show Season Two:

"Why is The President so sure that Iraq has weapons of Mass Destruction?"

"Because he has the reciept"

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  18. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    not that i am a president nixon fan but he did do some good for the united states.and i agree bush is a pxssy communist and i really am thinking i should have voted for kerry......escuse me meow i have to go throw up right meow

bush needs to close his mouth right meow and when can we expect him to be removed from office i am thing right meow

dead beat that right meow[face_laugh]

19. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005

HAHAHA! Since when do the Democrats care about our National Security? HAHAHA! [face_laugh]

[face_peace]

MJ

20. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
  21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    MJ check your PMs bro

22. MASTER_JEDI_RN

Apr 6, 2005
    Done, check yours. [face_peace]

MJ

23. ShasaWaterwalker

Oct 18, 2003
    *taps on glass* Excuse me webmaster....

I asked long ago to have something changed on the website.... it hasn't been. So please PM me and lets talk. :)

Thank you!

24. ShasaWaterwalker

Oct 18, 2003
  25. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    you're welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.