24 hours to go! What are your "supplies" for midnight show?

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by jasman, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    Wow! It's 6:20 local time, and I'll be in line in less than 24 hours! I almost can't believe it!

What "supplies" are you taking for the wait in line and the show?

I'm wearing my old leather bomber jacket with big pockets! I'll bring 2 cans of soda, package of peanut M&Ms, cornnuts, AOTC soundtrack CD in my Sony Discman CD player. Chocolate Mint Balance Bar. Water bottle. That should hold me for a few hours!
  2. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    This is something we discussed heavily in our "group" today. We were thinking:

Lawn chairs
    Ice Chest w/water

jasman, the Powerbars are a good idea. I'm thinking the tix are the MOST important item to take, què no?? :)
  3. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    cant forget the tickets!!! i will be bringing my video camera, to record this occasion... i foresee there will be a lot of star wars fans and here in fresno its not everyday we are gathered in one place at the same time... should be very fun! i will also be buying donuts from krispy creme and passing them out for all the hungry star wars fanatics...
  4. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    i was thinking of bringing my little boombox so we could all listen to the Star Wars soundtracks. i think that would be cool. tickets are a must!
  5. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    with my costume being EXTREMLY heavy, I will need mucho ice packs. I should have bought one of those cool heat sinks from the Sharper Image!!! The time approaches my fellow Darkside Disciples, hehehehe!!!!
  6. The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey jasman, what theater did you go to?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.