main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

24 hours to go! What are your "supplies" for midnight show?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by jasman, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    Wow! It's 6:20 local time, and I'll be in line in less than 24 hours! I almost can't believe it!

What "supplies" are you taking for the wait in line and the show?

I'm wearing my old leather bomber jacket with big pockets! I'll bring 2 cans of soda, package of peanut M&Ms, cornnuts, AOTC soundtrack CD in my Sony Discman CD player. Chocolate Mint Balance Bar. Water bottle. That should hold me for a few hours!

2. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    This is something we discussed heavily in our "group" today. We were thinking:

Lawn chairs
    Ice Chest w/water

jasman, the Powerbars are a good idea. I'm thinking the tix are the MOST important item to take, què no?? :)

3. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    cant forget the tickets!!! i will be bringing my video camera, to record this occasion... i foresee there will be a lot of star wars fans and here in fresno its not everyday we are gathered in one place at the same time... should be very fun! i will also be buying donuts from krispy creme and passing them out for all the hungry star wars fanatics...

4. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i was thinking of bringing my little boombox so we could all listen to the Star Wars soundtracks. i think that would be cool. tickets are a must!

5. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    with my costume being EXTREMLY heavy, I will need mucho ice packs. I should have bought one of those cool heat sinks from the Sharper Image!!! The time approaches my fellow Darkside Disciples, hehehehe!!!!

6. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Hey jasman, what theater did you go to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.