main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

24 (JA supernatural fic) COMPLETED Aug11/01

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    This will be post 100!!!!! This is also the final post, thanks for sticking with this fic!!
    --------------------
    A few days later

Jedi Healer Saline Ne'hera looked at the Master Padawan team in her infirm. The Twi'lek believed that she should reserve beds for them judging by the amount of times she saw one or both of them.

Qui-Gon Jinn was gripping his Padawan's hand as tears streamed down his face. His beloved Obi-Wan was oblivious to the pleas and threats his Master threw at him.

"Master, do you think he'll live." Saline turned her gaze to her own Padawan. Obi-Wan and Den were good friends and she knew that Den would be affected deeply should Obi-Wan die.

"He is fighting very hard, the effort alone is astounding."

The boy looked at his Master, he knew that she was leaving something out.

Saline sighed. "If Obi-Wan doesn't make some improvement soon..."

The Twi'lek left the sentance hanging, there was no need for her to finish.

Later that night, Qui-Gon Jinn was still holding his apprentice's hand. He tried to banish the thought of this being their last moments together from his mind.

Qui-Gon knew that if Obi-Wan were to leave him, the grief would distroy him. There was no way that the Jedi Master could go on, continue living, if Obi-Wan wasn't there with him.

"Obi-Wan," Qui-Gon called out to his comatose Padawan. "Please stay with me...I don't want to loose you. You wormed your way into my life and there is no way you're quitting on me now. Please...come back to me."

Obi-Wan's fingers flexed and he gave a small moan. Qui-Gon used to Force to push his bed next to his Padawan's.

"Yes Obi-Wan, come on!" he encouraged, "I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere."

Blue/green eyes fluttered open and the ginger haired head turned to look at him.

"Are...you okay?" he whispered.

Qui-Gon smiled through his tears and put the hand that still held Obi-Wan's by his Padawan's face.

"I'll be fine as long as you'll be fine."

It took another week of rehab to compleatly get over their wounds, but both Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn recovered from their words with no lasting effects on their bodies.

Both were restricted to another two days of complete bed rest before they could enjoy the vacation that the council was granting them.

Obi-Wan looked over at his sleeping Master and gripped his hand tightly in his own. The teen was thankful that Qui-Gon was still with him and that he himself had pulled through. To cause Qui-Gon more pain was not something he was willing to do.

Before going to sleep, he thanked the real heroes of Chillingham Castle.

An eight-year-old girl, a young lover and a woman he still held close to his heart.

May they rest in peace.

END

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
  3. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Aww... an excellent ending to an excellent story! :)

Loved it!!

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wow I finally got all caught up and excellent ending wingmate.

5. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I made it back just in time to finish your story. I love mushy endings :)

6. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Whew. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are alive! :D

btw, the part about the doll sweating...it creeped me out. [face_scared] It just did. I could imagine the doll in the small carriage...a sheen of sweat on its synthetic face...a drop trickling down the side of its head...sweating in a cold room...eeek. ::Shudders::

7. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Yay happy ending! Thank goodness :D Nice fic Padawan and I look forward to more stuff from you :)

8. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Love this fic. :) Absolutely splendid ending too!

9. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Well I just sat down and reread the whole thing this morning, because I needed something creepy in honor of Halloween.... And Arwen I have to say, once again, that this is absolutely wonderful. Up with this! :)

10. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Amazing story! The beginning and middle not only sent chills up Qui's and Obi's spines, but left my tomach doing flip-flops! You know, if there isn't already one, there could probably be a sequel to this. No, seriously! I really think this story could be continued! Why don't you think about that a little? Okay? Thanx a bunch! LATER MUCH!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.