main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA "24"

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Thumpy, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    After many seasons watching "24", I am still hooked! All the new faces rock. Starbuck from BSG is a smokin' data analyst! I think the new CTU director is one shady character. I think President Hasan from Slumdog Milllionaire is one smooth talker! And Jergen Prochnauw (sp?), talk about scoring a world-class actor to play a bad guy!

Returning characters like Renee and Cloie are pivotal! Can't believe Renee cut that dude's forearm! And Jack, he still draws cast himself as a believable sympathetic character, who still doesn't need to charge his cellphone or use the restroom!

I just can't get enough of "24"!:)

2. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Renee is a .... Oh well I cannot post that here. LOL

I was shocked when she went for the arm. WOW

That was harsh. I was in shock, not much shocks me. I just did not see that coming.

I'm usually all for when Jack tortures someone, but they guy she went mid evil on seemed innocent.

When Jack tortures someone, you know they are a bad guy, and the ends justify the means.

WOW next week should be interesting. Jack needs to shut here down.

3. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    I think Jack may have to take out Renee at some point. She's too loose of a canon.

4. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    we'll I'm bummed that there will be no smallville on tv tonight.

I found this new game online that is a blast.

war of legends...it's in beta...and free

5. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    Another BSG actor is on "24". Vladimir is a cylon! Can't believe he didn't whack Renee! President Hassan is really showing his darkside.

6. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    this weeks 24 lacked something...I'm not as inclined to watch next week, but probably will.

I mean what is up with the blond that cannot get someone at CTU to take out the x creepy boy friend?

that just does not fit for me.

I still think cloe is cool,,, sorry if I misspelled her name.

7. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    'Cause she lied on her job application about her name and past; she'll be fired and lose her fiancee!

If CTU works like FBI, they do thorough background checks on every member of the applicant's family, who that person dated, any professor/teacher she ever had, every past employer, family physicians, political affiliations, etc. to verify the applicant's truthfulness and character.

In sum, she's toast either way!

8. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    ahh

that makes some since,

I missed the first three or so hours of the season.

I want to think a few years ago, their was some type of domestic problem with another employee,

they need to do a better job of scanning employees.

=)

9. PQVader

PQVader Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2008
    I'm not feeling the Starbuck subplot. I mean, how in the hell did she get that job at CTU with an alias? Apart from that, she is new character who has not earned my sympathy. Why should I care that she has issues with her ex-boyriend and has a record?

But all in all, I'm kind of digging this season..I was complaining that it started slowly, but I kind of like how it's building up. I can only hope that it's building up to something great.

Also, I like the actor who plays president Hassan, but damn! Whenever I see him I think..WHO WANTS TO BE A "MILL-IN AIR!"

10. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    I got faith in the writers that they're gonna somehow integrate Starbuck's situation with the main plot.

11. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    Past few episodes have been very good. I knew the writers would integrate Dana Walsh's story with the big picture.

Can't believe President Taylor is back.

Go Jack!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.