26 Days until AOTC toys, but.....

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by darkjedi, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkjedi Force Ghost

star 2
    Today I found some AOTC Collection 2 figures at the Wal-Mart at 91st & Memorial. I didn't even notice them at first. I was looking at the POTJ toys and as I started to walk away I noticed a blue card behind a green one. I then pulled my head out and saw all the figures right next to the POTJ. They had Captain Typho, Battle Droid, Tusken Raider, Shaak-Ti & Plo Koon. I picked up the two Jedi and a Tusken. Sweet! Something to hold me over until April 23rd.
  2. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats cool, DarkJedi!

Haven't found any figs around here. Though we did get 2 of the 4 preview figs. Still trying to track down Jango, didn't really care for the droid.
  3. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Claremore WalMart had them out as well. I didn't pick any of them up as I tend to favor the Dark Side / Clones / Imperial / Bounty Hunter figures.

As I was looking at them, a toy department employee saw them and yanked them quickly (there were only 4 left out of the case). Oh well. At least we know we can always count on Wal-Mart to mess up...in our favor, that is!:)
  4. GENERAL_FEL Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just a little FYI. I just got back from the WalMart in Claremore, and guess what? They restocked the EP II items that were removed yesterday, and then some! All in all, there were about 30-40 figures. The figures present were Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, Tusken Female/baby, Battle Droid, Plo Koon, and Captain Typho. I was really looking for a Count Dooku figure, but I picked up the Boba Fett figure anyway. Oh well. While I always like a good head start on toys like these, it kind of kills the fun of the anticipation that builds up to April 23rd and the midnight madness, ya know?

If you hurry, I am sure they will still have some of the EP II figs left tonight and maybe tomorrow.

General_Fel, out.
  5. XR73627794 Jedi Master

star 4
    F*** F*** F*** F***!!!!

I used to go to that damn Wal-Mart at 91st and Memorial all the damn time!
    My ex-girlfriend used to live damn near across the street from there, in that neighbourhood that just a little bit east of there down 91st. We could see that place from her backyard, and we would go there every damn day that I was there.

But I haven't been to Tulsa in over a year now. I think I might go up there then to see my family up there and do some figure hunting.
    Like I always say though, all the cool s*** goes down in Tulsa. :(

But hey, just a little over two weeks until they are everywhere, but its still cool to find em' early.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.