main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2nd 72 hour fanfilm Competition - Your vote

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by DaftMaul, Sep 8, 2002.

?

2nd 72 hour fanfilm Competition - Your vote

Poll closed Sep 12, 2002.
  1. Movie 1

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Movie 2

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Movie 3

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverFox0440

SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Hehe, is that a threat, Neszis???
    Isn't that reason for being banned? lol, jk :p

I'll host it if u want. People told me they wanted one this weekend but noone came thru. I have to edit something for a local tv station about our school's nationally acclaimed 9/11 service, so that takes priority. You can go ahead and take charge this weekend if u want, and I'll still offer my webspace. Email/pm me.

2. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Yes, and I should be reported to the FBI ;).

Ok, but hold I promise I wont start till tomorrow, and I will end Sunday night. Hold the film until the next contest and enter it then, ok?

~Neszis~

3. SilverFox0440

Nov 28, 2001
    Fine with me. I don't care much about the rules, I just want to encourage the competition.

4. BETAmax

BETAmax Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    I think the competition is a great idea and believe it should be encouraged.

The frequency with which the competitions are held is not really an issue. You will find that not everyone can or will want to compete every time, but it gives more people and opportunity to participate.

I would like to enter at some stage in the near future, at the moment I am still gathering the resources I will need to produce a short film. I think that for people starting out in Fanfilms it is a good dicipline to learn to be concise and work to a deadline.

I hope that you continue to get support from the rest of the fanfilm community.

5. BETAmax

BETAmax Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
  6. t-toe

t-toe Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Okay, I'm officially frustrated. Before I upgraded to Quicktime 6 and Windows XP SP1, I had no problems watching quicktimes with the ON2 codec. Now, no matter how many variations of the codec I download, I can't seem to get the stream to render properly (i.e. it's just white). And what's worse is I can't seem to find anyone else via Google search that's having this same problem... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks...

--t.toe

7. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
  8. BETAmax

BETAmax Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2002
    When is the next 72hr Fanfilm competition starting? Is anyone interested?

9. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Make a film in 72 hours (its on the honor code, really) and send it to SilverFox. He'll enter it when the next one is in, I think. Is that right, Fox?

~Neszis~

10. SilverFox0440

Nov 28, 2001
    Sure. Just send it to me when it's done, and I'll hope you're being honest about how long it took.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.