main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN 2nd annual chat S.W.F.C. meeting!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by drthmrl, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    we need to come up with a day and week to have our meetings. saturdays are hard for me. mon and tues no problem. maybe 4 or 5 sunday would be good as well.
    but can we please not make it the 3rd saturday of the month. thats my meeting with the hothlantarebels(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AtlantaFanForce/).
    and we definatly need to find a resturant i think to hold the meeting. any other ideas?

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    I think we just backed our way into this one we had today. I don't think anyone is set on the 3rd Saturday of the month, so I think it's pretty wide open.

A restaurant would be a great place next time. As far as what day...? Well, the weekends are better for me. If not Sat or Sun, then I could maybe do a weeknight, but as far as time... the later, the better. I'm pretty tied up until around 6:00 or so.

So... fill us in a little as to what goes on at a typical meeting that you go to. How many people attend? We talked some about the SW RPG. We've never played it, but JediSha may have some of the books at home and I picked up the "Invasion of Theed" starter set to see what it's all about. I think we've all played enough video and other games to where I don't think it would be too hard to get into, so that's an option. Going to the CyberLan cafe was another place we could go that LoyalJedi mentioned. I've got several SW board games.... I don't know. Since we're just starting out, I think we're open to anything right now.

3. drthmrl

Jul 31, 2003
    im kewl with that. ive been wanting to learn how to play those games but can find anyone that either knew how or want to play. i am off work on tuesday so it would be great to meet you guys. can we meet at say mediaplay and then discuss where to go for the club? (-o-)

4. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    well i won't have much of a say until mid may. it's just pure luck that saturday happened to work for us cause it just HAPPENED to be the day i was home for spring break. anyway, this summer i'll prolly be working in the day care again which = no meetings on weekdays for me. my schedule will change every week so i'll have two days off a week (or so) but different days each week. weekends will be better for me. i have no life (basically) so i can probably tell you now i can meet about any weekend you want.

5. drthmrl

Jul 31, 2003
    i work about 52 hours a week and its hard enough for me to get one saturday a month off. now sunday evenings are usually a good time for me. any time after 4 or 5 is a good time for me.

6. drthmrl

Jul 31, 2003
    oh and i forgot to mention that april 10th is the KAG putt-putt challenge. its starwars against klingons in a putt-putt/can food drive benafett. im going so if anyone else wants to go let me know. bring a can of food and pay like 6 bucks and you get a round of putt-putt,a go on the go-carts, and usually some free arcade tokens. i went to the last one and it was a blast!!

7. LoyalJedi

LoyalJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 22, 2002
    That sounds totally awesome. I can just picture a duel erupting between the klingon and the Jedi on the 18th hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.