main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Roch, NY 2nd Annual Regional FF Holiday Dinner - Jan 14th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    Victoria and I are in! Rob, as always, is tentative... Hopefully by January he will have a SCHEDULE! :D

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I've updated the first post with the following request:

What I need from folks now are food preferences. Please head over to the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Board.aspx?brd=10259]food options thread[/link] and select your 3 favorite choices.

I will need this information by December 20th.

I also want to make people aware that everyone on FanForce (and their family and/or potential FanForcers) is (are) more than welcome to attend this event. Don't worry if you haven't RSVP'd - that was only to make sure I had a good head count estimate. Now, that being said I'd still prefer to get RSVPs so that I could pre-make everyone's nametags and ensure that we have enough food, but I don't want folks to think they need to "pre-register" in order to attend.

~Doc_Bev

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    OK Rebellion - so far North Ridge has more people signed up to come to the dinner than we do! :eek:
    I know I said that you don't need to RSVP for this, but if you're thinking of coming and your name's not on the list - let me know so that I can make up your nifty badge. :D

TX4277 even though you didn't RSVP I'm assuming since you voted for food that you're thinking of coming? ;)

~Doc_Bev

4. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Oops.. guess i forgot. I am planning on it yes.

5. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    The MadKid will be there, flying Solo, pun intended. May need a ride, as per usual. Food-wise... whatever's good with me.

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    You can put me down as a yes. What ever my work schedule is, that weekend, I will be able to make it.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    *moved to next page*

8. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    MadKid would love to help, so long as I can get there to do so.

I had an idea, that may or may not be cool, but I was thinking... is there anyway I could bring in my X-Box to the party so that folks can play my vast library of SW games, including the latest, "Battlefront 2" Just need the okay, as I have both TV and system, though if they've got a TV to jack into... that'd make it easier.

Just a thought. Let me know. I'm sure WingNut would approve. Nothing says "Holiday Celebration" like a frag-fest!

9. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    There are two TVs in our room but they are way up at the ceiling so I'm not sure how well that'll work for playing games. For those TVs I was planning on playing the OT in the background. There probably should be an extra table for gaming - if I'm remembering the room layout correctly. After the dining tables, the present table, the food tables and the reg table there might not be - but, if need be the reg table can turn into the gaming table once everyone has arrived.

~Doc_Bev

10. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I can't get the night off work. I have a lot of band stuff in Jan/Feb and especially in March. I have had to book time off work for those. But, I hope you all have a good time.

Ian

11. Chymaera

Chymaera Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    Sorry about forgetting to RSVP.
    Please put me on the tentative list. It's a bit of a long drive, the weather will have to be good...

--Lynda

12. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I've updated the first post with payment information, please head back up to the first post in this thread. Any questions - don't hesitate to ask!

~Doc_Bev

13. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    I can come early and help out with what ever.

14. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    Rob is definitely coming. I will paypal the money to you for the 3 of us Nicky. Sounds like a great time, we cannot wait! Bowling afterwards would be fun, considering I couldnt make any of our Star Wars Bowling nights.... :(

15. JediXXL

JediXXL Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Sorry, but an unexpected (but not suprising) event has come up and I will be unable to attend...:_|

16. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    You will be missed - but I'm sure that we will run into you at other events soon.

17. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Reminder: One week until the pre-reg deadline date of January 4th.
    Check out the first post in this thread for all the details.

~Doc_Bev

18. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Thats too Bad, I was hoping to meet up with you again. I do not get out of Rochester all that much really. There will be a next time I am sure. I am just glad to be seeing any of you out there from out side ROchester, in Rochester.

19. Chang

Chang Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    Money sent. Let me know if you need anymore help.

20. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Paypal money sent

21. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Reminder: Tomorrow is the pre-reg deadline for the dinner. The cost is $15 per person. For all the payment details see the first post in this thread.

~Doc_Bev

22. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I would like to attend.

Except for the drive I know I have the day off.

but I will pay at the door. besides it gives you a bit more anyway.

23. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Payment for 2 sent

24. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Payment sent for me.

25. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Today is the deadline for pre-registration, however for those who can't afford to pay until payday (Friday) you can still pay the pre-reg amount until 11:59pm Friday night. That's the absolute cut-off as I will be placing the food order Saturday morning.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.