Roch, NY 2nd Annual Regional FF Holiday Dinner - Jan 14th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightLisa Force Ghost

star 4
    Victoria and I are in! Rob, as always, is tentative... Hopefully by January he will have a SCHEDULE! :D
  2. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've updated the first post with the following request:

What I need from folks now are food preferences. Please head over to the food options thread and select your 3 favorite choices.

I will need this information by December 20th.

I also want to make people aware that everyone on FanForce (and their family and/or potential FanForcers) is (are) more than welcome to attend this event. Don't worry if you haven't RSVP'd - that was only to make sure I had a good head count estimate. Now, that being said I'd still prefer to get RSVPs so that I could pre-make everyone's nametags and ensure that we have enough food, but I don't want folks to think they need to "pre-register" in order to attend.

~Doc_Bev
  3. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK Rebellion - so far North Ridge has more people signed up to come to the dinner than we do! :eek:
    I know I said that you don't need to RSVP for this, but if you're thinking of coming and your name's not on the list - let me know so that I can make up your nifty badge. :D

TX4277 even though you didn't RSVP I'm assuming since you voted for food that you're thinking of coming? ;)

~Doc_Bev
  4. TX4277 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oops.. guess i forgot. I am planning on it yes.
  5. MadKidJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    The MadKid will be there, flying Solo, pun intended. May need a ride, as per usual. Food-wise... whatever's good with me.
  6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    You can put me down as a yes. What ever my work schedule is, that weekend, I will be able to make it.
  7. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *moved to next page*
  8. MadKidJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    MadKid would love to help, so long as I can get there to do so.

I had an idea, that may or may not be cool, but I was thinking... is there anyway I could bring in my X-Box to the party so that folks can play my vast library of SW games, including the latest, "Battlefront 2" Just need the okay, as I have both TV and system, though if they've got a TV to jack into... that'd make it easier.

Just a thought. Let me know. I'm sure WingNut would approve. Nothing says "Holiday Celebration" like a frag-fest!
  9. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There are two TVs in our room but they are way up at the ceiling so I'm not sure how well that'll work for playing games. For those TVs I was planning on playing the OT in the background. There probably should be an extra table for gaming - if I'm remembering the room layout correctly. After the dining tables, the present table, the food tables and the reg table there might not be - but, if need be the reg table can turn into the gaming table once everyone has arrived.

~Doc_Bev
  10. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I can't get the night off work. I have a lot of band stuff in Jan/Feb and especially in March. I have had to book time off work for those. But, I hope you all have a good time.

Ian
  11. Chymaera Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry about forgetting to RSVP.
    Please put me on the tentative list. It's a bit of a long drive, the weather will have to be good...

--Lynda
  12. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've updated the first post with payment information, please head back up to the first post in this thread. Any questions - don't hesitate to ask!

~Doc_Bev
  13. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    I can come early and help out with what ever.
  14. JediKnightLisa Force Ghost

star 4
    Rob is definitely coming. I will paypal the money to you for the 3 of us Nicky. Sounds like a great time, we cannot wait! Bowling afterwards would be fun, considering I couldnt make any of our Star Wars Bowling nights.... :(
  15. JediXXL Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry, but an unexpected (but not suprising) event has come up and I will be unable to attend...:_|
  16. -KnightShade- Jedi Knight

star 2
    You will be missed - but I'm sure that we will run into you at other events soon.
  17. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Reminder: One week until the pre-reg deadline date of January 4th.
    Check out the first post in this thread for all the details.

~Doc_Bev
  18. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats too Bad, I was hoping to meet up with you again. I do not get out of Rochester all that much really. There will be a next time I am sure. I am just glad to be seeing any of you out there from out side ROchester, in Rochester.
  19. Chang Jedi Knight

star 1
    Money sent. Let me know if you need anymore help.
  20. TX4277 Jedi Knight

star 2
  21. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Reminder: Tomorrow is the pre-reg deadline for the dinner. The cost is $15 per person. For all the payment details see the first post in this thread.

~Doc_Bev
  22. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    I would like to attend.

Except for the drive I know I have the day off.

but I will pay at the door. besides it gives you a bit more anyway.

23. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
  24. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  25. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Today is the deadline for pre-registration, however for those who can't afford to pay until payday (Friday) you can still pay the pre-reg amount until 11:59pm Friday night. That's the absolute cut-off as I will be placing the food order Saturday morning.

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.