2nd Annual Santa Cruz FF Day at the Boardwalk

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, since our Brethern from Sacramento decided to take this into their own hands...LOL

I'm putting up the link and the voting that THEY set up for our 2nd Annual Santa Cruz FF Day at the Boardwalk. (And in true SCFF style..we sat on the beach, watched the pretty colors, and let someone else do our work for us. Everyone at SCFF I commend you on a fine job of slacking..above and beyond..even for us! *would stand up and applaud all of us slackers..but that would take too much effort.* [face_laugh]

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=24610321&brd=10140&start=24656976

So here is the link...the 23rd of Sept is looking promising.

Also, do we want to hit The Royal Taj for dinner?

2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a thought..would it still be warm enough to go camping up at Big Basin? I mean..the whole campfire, tents, etc. on Sat night? Just a thought

*Kenobi looking at the burger screaming at him from the BBQ*
  3. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    *raises an eyebrow*

(wait for it)

No.
  4. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay! I finally get to hang out on the beach with Master K. And all because my Rogues took some true-to-form Sacramento initiative!!!

"Party on Master"
    "Party on Padawan"

[face_laugh]

5. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks good to me! Man, we are slackers.

*thwaps the rest of the SCFF and self as well*

But at least there's a date and a plan!

- Kai
  6. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    So..*gathers SCFF group into huddle..looks over shoulder then whispers*

Apparently this is how it works. We just hang out and watch the surf, ride the Dipper, and eat Boardwalk food and let the other FF's do all the work and planning for us. Hey..what a great gig!

*looks back up...then spreads out towel under HUGE beach umbrella, grabs a Rum Slush and lays back on beach chair and enjoys life*

7. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like the big day is gonna be set for Sept 23rd. (Sat). So as soon as we get the official "That is it" from the OTHER Powers that Be (namely Sacramento) then invites will go out and we will Par-Tay[face_dancing]
  8. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ooooh..we're "powers that be" now? Don't let LDV hear you, he might let it go to his head. ;)
  9. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    :D I figure he'll see this soon enough!![face_laugh]
  10. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    So...um...

Did we ever come up with an alternate day for this event, since first we were invaded by cheerleaders and then generic scheduling woes got in the way?

I'm not letting you out of this year's pinkie dare THAT easily, Master-K. Or anyone else, for that matter!

- Kai
  11. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Once our illustrious leader gets back on his feet, we can talk about a date. We have a meeting this weekend, I'll bring it up and see what everyone wants to do.

You may be doing that pinkie dare in a parka, Kai. ;)
  12. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if it ends up in November, I'm out. I'll be in New Zealand!

DOH!

- Kai
  13. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, you'll just have to either get tickets for the rest of us, or fly back.

And on a side note, about that locked thread, as the kids say: "M-K U Got PWNED!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.