main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***2nd Collector's Guild Meeting!!!***

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by bwing53, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Just wanted to toss out my thanks, Jason. Oh, and thanks for the sympathy as well. God, I hope they take my blood tomorrow...

Jeff

2. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Some poor SOB is going to have knee surgery and wake up with a hang over....

m

3. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I would also like to throw my hat in to the ring and thank the lovely hosts of a swimmingly good time. Perhaps as a "Collector's Guild Meeting" it wasn't the most productive, but I think we all shone in our element yesterday. Random thoughts strung together with bizarre segues. Hazzah! Just my cup of tea. And I must say that Jeff does offer himself up for humiliation quite easily. What's up with that, Jeff?

4. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Amen. Thanks again to everyone for coming. Now that I've finally finished removing "empties" from the porch, finished off Catie's awesome taco dip (and El Rey chips, which are the saltiest, and thus best, chips in the world), and recovered the loose change that Tom dropped on my couch (you're out twenty cents, buddy!), I can start to look forward to the next meeting. I think the meeting was productive in its own way--lots of fun talk (Star Wars & otherwise), pics of The Wampas MOST IMPRESSIVE (yet sorta disturbing) collection, a dash of Empire, a sprinkle of a Star Wars video game, and a whole lot of cavorting about all added up to a lot of fun, which is what we're here for. We can always plan and talk shop on the boards. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks to all the attendees!

Jason

5. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    [image=http://www.all-about-tom.com/temp/toyfare.gif]

6. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    The funniest part is that it really complements your signature, Tom!

Another one of Jeff's shining moments. If this doesn't get more people to turn out for collector meetings, I don't know what will!

Jason

7. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    "...it really complements your signature..."

I don't see the connection, but okay.

8. bwing53

May 7, 2002
    Sorry, that really doesn't make much sense. I must have thought it was a different quote about the "righteous man". I guess I need to stop reading things at 3 in the morning and just type. The picture is a hoot, however!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.