2nd Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi all,
    we had talked about having the next meeting on Sunday at 1pm at Barnes and Noble Cafe on July 28th. This may cause a conflict for some.

I need to have everyone chime in and let us know if Friday Evening at say 7pm at the same location would be better for them?

I have not problems with either one. I've talked to my friend at Barnes and Noble and he said it will be no problem with us having it at the cafe'--Hopefully we'll buy a cup of coffee or two<lol> Maybe even a book!

Please let me know this week so I can get the information to Mandy to post for us.

Janet
  2. Akela9 Jedi Knight

Hi folks,

Any evening after about 6:00 is good for me. I take it this is for Friday, July 26?

I work weekends, so the only time I can meet during the day is on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I doubt that would work for most of you!

If this works for everyone, I look forward to meeting y'all.

Bill
  3. Shave_the_Ewoks Jedi Knight

star 1
    As noted on my reply to 1st meeting, I will not be able to come to this meeting as well. I'm in Wisconson now, but will return soon.
  4. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    no problem Bob,
    if you could email at tuono@prodigy.net, I'll put you on the email list to give you updates on the meeting. and When you get back, you can give us input on where and when you'd like to meet.

Things are starting to get rolling. It is unfortunately, a slow process, but if we can ad a person or two each time, that'll be fine.

janet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.