main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2nd meeting report

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Nov 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey everyone. For those who could not make it today here is a report of what went on. 10 people were here today at B&N. We have chosen our name for this group. We will now be known as the Upstate Rebel Alliance. Very cool. Also, I have been chosen as the rep.

Our next meeting will be December 15 at 1PM at the Fuddruckers on Reidville Rd. in Spartanburg. This will be our Christmas get together and will also make us OFFICIAL. After we are done everyone is encouraged to go to B&N to help wrap christmas packages for Purr-Fect Kitty Rescue. This is completely voluntary. If you want info you can see there website here

Also, We have been invited to the IMAX in Charleston on November 30. The Dagogah Swamp Foxes are having an event that day. Several here today have said they will be going. If interested post in the AOTC in Charleston thread. Costumes are encouraged. We had a great time today. It was good to see everyone. I'll be in touch.

MTFBWY
    Clay

2. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    It was a fun meeting, can't wait till next one.

3. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    My brother can't make it to the next meeting. He's got exams.

4. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I don't know if my brother and I will be able to make it to this meeting. December is kinda a busy month for us. We'll just have to wait and see.

5. DSatt57

DSatt57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Was a fun meeting! It was great to meet you guys who weren't there last time.
    Fuddruckers should be great, see ya'll there!

6. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    It was great meeting all you guys today. Definately had a good time discussing and speculating--can't wait until November 30th, should be loads of fun.

7. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Yes the meeting was a lot of fun,and I look foward to the next meeting.Hope you all faired well during the sever T-storms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.