main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST 2nd Time Even Better

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by AmidalaLover, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmidalaLover

AmidalaLover Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2014
    Watching TFA for a second time is better than the first time. The first time my mind was racing and I was piecing together things in my head. The second time (today) was so much better. I truly laughed at the banter. I appreciated the story. I loved the special effects. Watch it again!

TK327 and D'an like this.
  2. JediRocks74

JediRocks74 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 7, 2015
    My first viewing was the best. The excitement was palpable. The crowd was cheering and laughing. What an experience! Thank you Star Wars.

3. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014

Reviews thread, maybe? Or initial reactions thread? Or one of ten what did you think threads?

4. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    I've seen it 5 times, and yes, after the second viewing I was much more pleased with the film. For me it was hard to digest at first. My ONE BIG gripe was the super weapon, I mean really? Again? My one minor gripe were the "echoes" in the film, they were to blatant, and in your face. Never the less, I loved the film. My favorite set piece was the Falcon being chased by the Tie Fighters on Jakku. That was an awesome sequence.

5. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002

I tend to agree with you but for the love of all things holy why a new thread when we already have one dedicated to this?

How about use this - http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...anning-on-seeing-episode-vii.50020399/page-18

6. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014
    I'll just say I heartily agree before this gets merged/locked.

7. DavBacca

DavBacca Jedi Master star 2

Jun 13, 2002
    The 6th time was the worst for me. I went to a reserved seating theater and had 2 big families on both sides of me, right next to me even though there were plenty of empty seats. I didn't have the balls to move cause I was afraid of an usher busting me. The seats were so uncomfortable I left right after Rey's vision.

8. R.D.

R.D. Jedi Master star 3

Nov 26, 2015
    I agree. Just saw it again, and knowing what to expect, I found it much more satisfying. I don't think it's quite an ANH remake as some say it is...up until they start talking about the Starkiller, then it gets a bit brazen. But is visually gorgeous, packed with details, lots of memorable background characters like in all the other films, and has lots of heart and exuberance, despite the flaws in the script (some of which, thankfully, are patched up quickly by background stuff).

AmidalaLover likes this.
  9. AmidalaLover

AmidalaLover Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2014
    Yes I completely agree. I'm going go see it again in Imax. Wonder how much better it will look like.

10. GutWrench

GutWrench Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2015
    Just got back from my second viewing. It was different but still a great experience.

11. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015
    I only seen it twice both times in 3D (ugh) but unfortunately i cant see it anymore seeing as i spent all my x-mas money on SW POP! Vinyls Lol. The second time felt like i could chill and take it all in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.