main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3 3/4 scale shuttle confirmed at FAO

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I allready contacted them and asked for information on this item I told them we are a fanclub of about 30 and some of us would be interested in purchasing this item.
    all though at a very high price point of 125 with no pack in figures . It's scheduled for a holiday release and to a run of 5000. the stores are rummerd to be taking preorders now so hopefully those that want them can get them. I just hope I can get some info in time to get mine locked down before they are all gone.
    I have wanted one since I was a wee tike and still no luck so maybe this is my shot.

2. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    They should let us order them on-line. Maybe they are feeling it out and seeing how many pre-orderes they get and if they get a lot bump the production up a couple thousand.

EDIT:
    Just e-mailed them to see if there will be an online pre order. Lets cross our fingers!
    I was suprised to see just how few states FAO has a store. What ever happened to the one in Cherry Creek Mall??? Why was it shut down?

3. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I just got a return fromthem saying that no details are yet avalible but to keep checking back.

4. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    oh man i hope its gonna happen this time. fao has been teasing me with that for a while. I'll DEFINITELY want one of those so if preorders come up-post it PLEASE

5. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    is it the same one from jedi ?

6. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    all rumors report its going to be a resculpt.

7. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    ok I'm yet again waiting for info from FAO IN lasvegas now.

8. Jedi_Nova

Nov 11, 2001
    Here the reply I got, sounds lke nothing is confirmed at all:
    Dear Dan Godsil,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately at the present time the details for the Imperial Shuttle are still under consideration. As of today, there has been no official decision made concerning the status of the shuttle. FAO Schwarz did not provide the information located on www.rebelscum.com. We hope to have more information as soon it becomes available. We apologize for any confusion other websites may have caused.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at fao@your-eservice.com. Our staff will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

FAO Schwarz Customer Service

Oh well, looks like we will have to keep biting our nails, for me this will be a must have!

9. MUTANT_PIRATE_SHARKS

MUTANT_PIRATE_SHARKS Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    that was a form letter sent out contact the LAS VEGAS FAO asap Mine is confirmed and I'm on the pre order list as of tonight.

10. Jedi_Nova

Nov 11, 2001
    What good is getting on a pre-order list in Las Vegas going to do? Will they ship them to Colorado?

I bet we will be able to get them on-line as soon as its "official".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.