3- Packs Jedi and Villains

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JediCouncilBoy4, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. JediCouncilBoy4 Force Ghost

star 4
    I saw the Yarael Poof 3 Pack and the two Sepertist one's at TRU today. 21.99 a piece. I didn't buy them I thought they were too much. DId I make the wrong dissision? Are they rare?
  2. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Nah, I've seen 'em all over the place.

BTW, buying something solely because it's "rare" it just came out like in the last month or so may not be the best idea. Buy it if you like it! :D
  3. JediCouncilBoy4 Force Ghost

star 4
    I liked it a lot! But I thought they were a little pricy. You could by 3 single figures for $15 dollars. Instead of 3 for $21.
  4. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Oh, well, I dunno, then. I doubt they'll ever go on clearance or on sale (they're too popular for that), but I'm sure you'll see 'em again!
  5. RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah man, I got mine (all four of em) like two weeks ago, and I'm glad I did, cause after that, I never saw em again.
  6. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Really? Geez, I see 'em all over the place here. :p
  7. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Target sells them for $19.99, so if you've got one locally that's the way to go. And I agree that even $19.99 is still a bit much for these sets, but like sithman said, I doubt they stick around long enough to hit clearance prices... :(
  8. JediCouncilBoy4 Force Ghost

star 4
    This was the first time I saw them. But they didn't have the Oppo R. 3- Pack. They had a lot of the Nute Gunray's 2 Yarael Poof's and about 1 or 2 COunt Dooku.
  9. JediCouncilBoy4 Force Ghost

star 4
    my Targets and Walmarts never have anything. Target has about 5 figures every time. Walmart has about 1 Shakk Ti every time I go there.

TRU is the only store with lot's of Star Wars Stuff.

KB sometimes has stuff.
  10. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JCB4, I would definitely pick them up if I were you. I've got all 4 of them and think they are great. I got mine off eBay though because it takes a while for things to get here, and once they do they don't last long.

Plus, I've only seen them at Target once. And they were pretty beat up.

And don't expect to find them at Wal-Mart. Wallyworld is not going to be carrying stuff like that, just basic figs.
  11. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Target never gets done with getting those. They've recieved like five shipments in the past month and a half. They're cool, but too expensive so I won't get them. [face_plain]
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.